“Superb everytime!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I visit Minnepolis a few times a year and was amazed when I first found this gem. I've been back everytime since! Not only is the atmosphere adorable and brings u back in time, but the food rocks! For beingv a great value u would expect mediocre,but not here....they make everything from scratch that u want made from scratch. Like their potatoes, steaks, malts. Go here, no questions asked. It will be a great decision!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

The Grill really tries to capture a 50's vibe with waitresses in poodle skirts and pony tail hairdos. The restaurant is decorated with all kinds of 50s and 60s kitsch. But you go to a restaurant for the food, not the wall decorations and the food there is good, real good. Big burgers, plate dinners like you used to get when "Mom" stayed home to cook. But who can do that these days so go to the 50's Grill and get some real comfort food. Oh, I highly recommend the Chicken Pot Pie.

1  Thank ORBoy55
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is one of those places that you might not find without help from a local. It is a very good restaurant with friendly and good service. They have different lunch specials and the hamburger steak I tried was good with real mashed potatoes. The bad thing about this place is they have some great desserts that temp us that don't need dessert and yes, I caved in and had a piece of turtle cake and it was delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love to go to the 50's grill!!! They have the BEST pot pies and malts!! And the side salads are also amazing!!! Always friendly and the manager always is there asking if everything is okay! Last time I was there, and I often, it was about 45 minutes to close and I thought we might be rushed, but not all all, everyone was so nice, saying to take our time and enjoy!!! WE did!!! and will do again!!

1  Thank cathystiernagle
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I love coming here with my grandparents. It's a favorite for the whole family. The atmosphere is great and fun. The food is simple but wonderful and the pies are home made (which means they are excellent!). Come here for great food and family fun!