“Pleasantly Surprised”

6300 Steakhouse and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
6300 Steakhouse and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I ate here during the lunch hour I was given from a business meeting at the Earle Brown Heritage Center. It's so nice that everything is connected as it's December and walking outside in the cold and snow is not ideal. I was pleasantly surprised at the prices as I had expected to pay more than what I was charged. The food was excellent, very generous portions and the wait staff was very friendly and professional. Thank you for an excellent lunch!!

Ben O, Manager at 6300 Steakhouse and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you very much for coming in for lunch! I am glad you enjoyed your meal, and I hope you will visit us again in the future. We recently updated our menu, and now have some new great choices available!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This is not so much a review as an observation. Went there on Oct 4th, only to find an office building with no restaurant and, at 5:30 p.m., an empty parking lot. It seems this place no longer exists. No signs, no nothing. Perhaps it should be removed from this site.

2  Thank Juan R
Ben O, Manager at 6300 Steakhouse and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Hi Juan-

I apologize for the difficulty you had finding our restaurant. Unfortunately, the office building across the street from us also has the 6300 address. They are on Shingle Creek Pkwy and we are on Earle Brown Drive, located inside the Embassy Suites. If you are in the area and would still like to give us a try please contact me at 763-367-3786. Thank you!

Ben Olson

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went out for a relaxing valentines dinner & decided to try this place out as we have heard great things about it from our friends. We were greeted & seated right away. When we got to the table they had fresh flowers & a bottle of Champaign waiting as a surprise from my husband! A very nice touch to the evening! The service was outstanding, our drinks were always filled & the staff had impeccable timing when they came to the table! Not the 20 questions 20 minutes after your meal came, a few minutes after we had a chance to try the food & order more drinks. The restaurant was relaxing but still had a nice energy to it. The food is underpriced for the quality & flavor (but don't tell them that! We didn't mind paying what we did for such a wonderful meal!) I was expecting a typical steak but it was far from a typical steak, it was flavorful, juicy & cooked just as I ordered it. I was impressed! We also managed to scarf down desert even though we were so full from dinner! I wish I would have ordered my own desert to take home! It's not many times you can say everything about your dining experience was amazing these days, but they sure did a wonderful job & impressed us! Even management (Ben) came to ask us about our meal while they brought out our desert & refilled our Champaign. If you like great service, a nice atmosphere & food at an awesome price, you have just found a diamond in the rough! We drove 25 minutes to try this place & we have 4 steakhouses within 5 miles of our house. Definitely a new favorite of ours! We will be going back in the near future!

1  Thank Ashlynbohu