“Great Hospitality For Business Trip”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Brooklyn Center
Milwaukee, United States
“Great Hospitality For Business Trip”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had a great stay from check-in to check-out; they were able to accomodate a late check-in, handled all of my needs in a prompt, friendly and respectful manner and the facilities were very modern, clean and more than I expected! Will definitely return, if business brings me through again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Lindsey M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Fergus Falls, United States
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I had a 3 day conference that was hosted at the Embassy Suites in Brooklyn Center. The check-in went smoothly, the room was BEAUTIFUL, the nights were quiet, breakfast was delicious and the staff was great! I would highly recommend this venue for any business conference!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Angela B
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Embassy Suites North is an excellent place to stay, I enjoy everything about it. The staff is courteous and helpful. The rooms are clean, bedding awesome. Restaurant and bar on site - has everything you need for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Jan S.

Thank you so much for your review of the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. We are extremely pleased that enjoyed everything about your stay! I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team as I know they will be very happy to hear them. I hope the next time you are in our area I hope that you choose to stay with us! Look forward to seeing you!
florence, United States
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We found it hard to sleep the first couple as the beds were the most uncomfortable things i've ever slept on. The pool / whirlpool was extremely small and needed maintenance. The room itself had no ventilation except for the A/C unit. there was no ventilation in bathroom. The best thing was the breakfast and the made to order omelets and crispy bacon!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Patrick R
Dear Patrick R.

Thank you so much for your review of the hotel. What you experienced at our hotel is not our standards and I apologize that we failed to meet your standards. I definitely appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention so we can continue to improve. I am glad, though, that you were pleased with the complimentary made to order breakfast. I know you are busy but please free to contact me to discuss in detail your experience. Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Very nice hotel overall. Everything was solid - good fitness center, nice wi-fi speeds, clean, quiet, good spread during breakfast.

The one down side - outside temp was below zero my entire stay (early Jan 2014) and my room would not - would NOT - heat above 65 degrees in the main room, cooler in the bedroom. I live in Florida...so I was cold the entire time. Very unpleasant. It was a corner room - so avoid this if it happens to be -20 degrees during your stay.

Also, minor downside, it is a little bit of a drive to get dinner.

Room Tip: Avoid corner rooms if it is below 0 outside
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear GoGetem Tiger,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I am glad that you felt everything during your stay was solid. I am sorry that your room didn’t get up to the temperature! As you are aware we had some very very cold days which did make it somewhat difficult to keep some of the rooms above 70 degrees. I certainly apologize for this. I hope that the next time you are in the area we are still on your short list of places to stay. Thank you again for choosing the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North.
Minneapolis
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We rented a two-bedroom suite for my daughter's sleepover with her closest friends (plus mom for chaperone). The kids had a great time--the suite had enough amenities to seem like exotic luxury to their 11-year-old eyes, without breaking the bank. And I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the entire hotel and the friendliness of the staff. The breakfast bar was a particular hit. And I was surprised by the wonderful southern view of Minneapolis from the 7th floor. We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Leslie W.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North. We really try to be a family friendly hotel and I am happy that we were able to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. The complimentary cook to order breakfast and two room suites are some of the favorite features of the hotel, I am glad you felt the same. I hope that the next time you and your family are in the area you choose to stay with us.
United States
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The afternoon reception time and breakfast were excellent. The room was very clean. I only had luke warm water for my shower the first morning, but better the second day. They also ran free shuttle service to local shopping and food choices.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Cathy D

I am excited to hear that we met your expectations during your stay with us. I am pleased to know that you were able to use both the Complimentary Evening Reception and the Complimentary cook to order breakfast during your stay. I hope that the next time you are in the area we are on your short list of places to stay!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn Center
Downtown
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Downtown

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North? Share your experiences!