“Best place in twin cities”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Brooklyn Center
minneapolis, United States
“Best place in twin cities”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

This is the place guys!!!! super nice super clean super reasonable in price.....Food was outstanding the bar area was nice prices was cheap.The G.M. was there every afternoon talking to the guest making sure this was up to par. rooms was up to date clean bathrooms was spotless . Dont waste your time looking other places this is it...

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! To be rated by you as the one of the "best places in twin cities" means a lot to our team! I am also happy that our rooms were up to your standards and that we were able to eat at the 6300 Steakhouse! I will be sure to share this wonderful review with our team! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and I hope that we are on your list in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My stay in Embassy Suites for business trip is very good. Hotel staffs are very helpful and courteous. The shuttle service to my work is very useful and saves on my trip expenses. Also the hotel staffs caters for my daily needs for my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for the great review! We try very hard to accommodate each guest and I am happy to hear that we met your expectations during your stay with us! The complimentary shuttle service does make it very easy to get to and from different areas. I am glad you are able to use it! I hope that the next time you are in the area you choose to stay with us!
Forest Lake, Minnesota
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We stayed in the 3 room suite and it accomodated everyone for my son's birthday. The boys had a great time as well as the moms! The happy hour that was complimentary was great as was the huge made to order breakfast that came with the stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am happy to hear that your son a good time at his birthday! I agree with you about the 3 room suite being very accommodating for a small gathering. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the evening reception and the breakfast in the morning too. We hope to see you again!
West Chicago, IL, United States
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Very nice lobby, bar, and restaurant areas. Particularly good free breakfast. Super nice staff. Loved the Earle Brown Heritage Center. My son became ill while I was at the hotel. The hotel staff was great about directing me to an urgent care and helping me give my son some TLC.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Josh C, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
I hope your son is feeling better! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. Its always great to hear when a guest enjoyed their stay at our hotel. Our restaurant, 6300 Steakhouse, will have a new menu soon that we are excited about. Hopefully the next time you are in the area we are on your list of places to stay and you get a chance to enjoy some of the new items. Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North.
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Outstanding service. Friendly staff and support with many exceptional features. Really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast with made to order omelets. The evening reception was also great. Would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

So glad to hear that the service you received at our hotel was outstanding. We strive very hard to ensure that all of our guests have a comfortable, professional, relaxing stay. Happy to see that we would be on your list of places to stay the next time you are in our area! Thank you again for staying and filling out a review of our hotel! We look forward to seeing you again!
SUN PRAIRIE
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We were extremely impressed with the suite type rooms, greatly served by the staff, and more than impressed with the made to order omlets and breakfast selections. We were only able to make one of the evening receptions, but plan to stay at more Embassy Suites as we travel.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for choosing to spend your special occasion with us. I hope your sons wedding went well. The set up of the guest rooms and the breakfast are great and I am glad that they were up to your standards too. I hope that you are able to take advantage of the Complimentary Evening Reception the next time you stay with us. Thank you again for the great review!
Britt, MN, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Can't say how impressed I was with this Embassy Suites and the attached conference facility - spacious partment-like room, breakfast, nice bar area, great service, and all very clean. Only the fitness center was not great, but it was still good enough. Think you would be hard-pressed to find better combo in MSP area at any price, let alone this bargain.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your kind review. Being directly connected to the Earl Brown Heritage Center has been a huge plus for a lot of our guest, especially during the cold months or the rainy months. I am so happy that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay and appreciate you taking the time to write about it. Hopefully, the next time you are in our area you choose to stay with us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brooklyn Center
Downtown
Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis Downtown

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - North? Share your experiences!