Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brooklyn Center, MN
$90
$98
$92
Priceline
All reviewswafflesfresh baked cookiessports teamroom was cleanbiscuits and gravymicrowave and fridgeking suitenice breakfastcomplimentary breakfasttwin citiesminneapoliscarlsonfreewaycerealmidnighthousekeepingdesk
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Hotel has easy access to freeway - eating - shopping. Cozy lobby - decorated very nice for the holidays. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms - I had a dble queen two weeks ago and a suite last week - both very nice though in need of updating - furniture is still 70's look and they have the "old" tvs, not HD. My son was bummed he couldn't get a ppv UFC fight at the hotel and had to go elsewhere to see it. Wall paper in bathrooms should be taken down as it is pealing from wall. Carpet is very old in rooms and needs to be replaced. But - if you are looking for a reasonably priced room that is comfortable and with a decent breakfast this is the hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms in back seem to be the suites - very quiet
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Heidi O, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brooklyn Center, MN, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for your review! We agree it is a great location and a relaxed atmosphere. We will continue to assess your other comments about the furnishings.

All the best,
Heidi Olson, Regional General Manager

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I stayed here almost 3 weeks when I had to come to MN for a family emergency. It was a great stay. I'm planning on returning early 2012. I work from the room as well, and was pleased the desk/table and chair were comfortable to sit and work at.

My daughter loved the place as well, especially the fresh cookies baked daily. Any trip in or out was an excuse to ask for a cookie. :)

If you need a good place to stay in the area, I strongly recommend this place.

Only thing that kept it from getting 5 stars is that sometimes the walls seem a little thin - can hear noise outside or in the hallway. Usually it's not a problem, but if someone lets their kids lose running up and down the hallway it can get a bit annoying. That said, I never heard noises from neighboring rooms, only the hallway.

Room Tip: Second floor accessible via stairs - staying there is easy way to get exercise if you don't take elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Valerie L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brooklyn Center, MN, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2015

Dear Friend,

I noticed that your review had not been responded. I wanted to share with you that your comments and feedback are important to us.

I am thrilled to have read that your stay was most comfortable and of course the delicious cookies baked right at the hotel. We strive to make our guests stay enjoyable and relaxing!

We would love to have you stay with us here in Brooklyn Center again. We will always have a choice of warm beverages and cookies to share plus our complimentary Hot Buffet Breakfast in the morning too!

Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 25, 2011

This is the 2nd time we have stayed here while visiting relatives at Thanksgiving. The rooms are clean and nicely appointed with down comforters. The free breakfast is awesome with eggs, biscuits and gravy and waffles plus cereal and good coffee. Staff is friendly. Lobby has nice seating area with books and games. This is an excellent value, especially if you are traveling with kids.

• Stayed: November 2011
Suzanne C, Sales Coordinator at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brooklyn Center, MN, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2011

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to be your choice hotel, your home away from home, for your family during Thanksgiving. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming your family again the next time you travel to our area..

Reviewed October 31, 2011

My wife and I stayed at this location as a gift from our neighbors while we were attending the Cavalia performance in St. Louis Park. This location was up to the high standards of other Country Inn and Suites by Carlson that we have stayed at in the past around the Country. Friendly staff, convenient location, clean facility, and an outstanding free hot breakfast. They even had corned beef hash which I am found of but don't remember ever being offered that at any other hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Suzanne C, Sales Coordinator at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brooklyn Center, MN, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2011

Thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast. Thank you for choosing the Country Inn & Suites Brooklyn Center, MN. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Stayed at this Hotel Celebrating my Friends Last Night of Singledom. Very Friendly Staff at the Front Desk, Couldn't be more accomodating. We opted for the $5 Upgrade option, it was a nice room but not overly big.

Hotel had a great feel and Aura. Breakfast was great, didn't get the chance to hit the pool but I'm sure that was great was great too

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Suzanne C, Sales Coordinator at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Brooklyn Center, MN, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2011

Thank you so much for your comments! We are happy to hear you loved your stay and had a great time. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to our area.