“Friendly and good”

Yesterdays Gone
Ranked #24 of 72 Restaurants in Brainerd
“Friendly and good”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We were in the area shopping & wanted to try a different restaurant so I checked TRIP ADVISOR and found Yesterday's Gone. Well maybe yesterday is gone but this restaurant is here and a great lunch spot. The burgers were very good. Not pre-made like so many restaurants. The onion rings are hand battered and very tasty. Will go back for lunch again! :)

1 Thank Kaye N

Bemidji, Minnesota
“Wonderful Food, Great Service!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Don't let the bar atmosphere fool you, this place provides a top-notch casual dining experience. Stopped here for a burger based on another reveiwer's recommendation and were not disappointed. My husband had the half pound build your own burger. The fresh beef burger was fresh and juicy. I had a pulled pork sandwich and soup, both made from scratch and delicious. We also ordered an onion ring app. They were the best onion rings I have ever eaten. Each batch is hand sliced and made to order. The result is a tasty ring that's crunchy, flavorful and not at all greasy. The homemade dipping sauce was great! We had the jalapeno ranch. There's a plethora of craft beers on tap and our server, Tom, was wonderful. He really knew the menu and seemed to really like his job. He set the tone for a pleasant evening meal.
Wish we lived closer so we could come here more often, but will certainly be back when we get even close.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank GardenLady1234
Bagley, Minnesota
“Perfect”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Stopped Here For A Burger & Beer, Not Knowing They Had The Freshest Best Burger I've Ever Had! I Don't Live In The Area, But Will Drive Out Of My Way To Go Here Every Chance I Get! Also Had The Kids With & Got To a Shoot Darts & Feel Very Welcome With a The Great Staff!!

Visited March 2014