“Pleasant atmosphere, average burgers”

Grizzly's Grill and Saloon
Ranked #4 of 72 Restaurants in Brainerd
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minnesota
“Pleasant atmosphere, average burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was a pleasant place to eat, but the burgers were very average - just ground beef from the store, grilled and put on a bun. Good size, but nothing particularly tasty about them. I would suggest you check the other menu options.

• Visited June 2013

“Great dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

We've been to grizzly's other locations and always enjoyed the food. This was no exception this time either. Instead of paying for a high-priced dinner at our resort, we came here. My daughter's penne Alfredo was delicious. The chicken quesadilla was fantastic. My rotisserie chicken and sweet potato were tasty as well. No complaints on the food!!! There was too much of it! My one complaint was our waitress who seemed very slow at getting to us to start with and then back to take our orders and answer my previously asked questions. My first draft beer was flat and she didn't make much of an attempt to rectify it. Once more of her customers left from other tables, she was far more attentive to us. Dinner was fantastic and the prices were definitely right!!!

• Visited July 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Simply the best Rotisserie Chicken!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here twice recently - both times on Sunday evening and both times I ordered chicken. I have eaten a lot of Rotisserie Chicken and as far as I'm concerned Grizzly's is THE best! Appetizers and sides are VERY limited for someone with gluten and dairy allergies and they use iceberg lettuce in side salad, but the chicken makes it worth while. We had the same server both times - she remembered us and seemed a bit more attentive the second time.

Visited June 2013
Minneapolis
“Looked better than it was”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were hopeful by a recommendation from a local and the atmosphere looked promising, but the food was so-so and the service was so-so. The waitress had no idea about some of the menu offerings, but she did keep the water glasses full. Would not go back. I had salmon that was blah and the rest of the family reported likewise for a burger and for a chicken sandwich.

• Visited July 2013
Edina, Minnesota
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great cuisine. The food was excellent, the food came fast, and the wait staff catered to every need.

Visited July 2013