“Good food and great service.”

Grizzly's Grill and Saloon
Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Brainerd
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Minnesota
“Good food and great service.”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Service was very speedy. Waitress was very nice and accommodating. Generous portions and quite tasty.

Visited July 2012

Conway, Arkansas
“Eh.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

OK food, decent service. Food amazingly unadorned. My traveling companion assured me this is for the Norwegian palate.

• Visited July 2012
“Overall, great choice for Brainerd/Baxter area.”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Really good food. Some creative and tasty food choices, like the pulled pork egg rolls.

Plymouth, Minnesota
“Wood-Roasted Chicken Cannot Be Beat!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Great restaurant! You can start to smell the wood-roasted chicken from the parking lot and it instantly makes your mouth water! Then you walk in the door and right away you can actually see the chicken on the spits over the wood fire! Anything with the chicken on it is great but there are so many other tasty items too. A great place for a full meal with the family or to grab a quick drink and appetizer! Sign-up for the email club too and you will get some great coupons to use.

• Visited June 2012
Brainerd, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love Grizzly's!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have been to Grizzly's many times and never been dissatisfied! Although I wish they still had their burger night, their new menu items are delicious! I love their rotisserie chicken (this is my usual thing to get off their new menu), and the sides are very good. I generally get the cheesy hashbrowns, but their steamed vegetables and fries are very delicious as well! If you are there with a group, definitely try their smores at the table! They bring you a plate full of things and your own little cup of ashes/coals to roast your marshmallows! Don't be afraid of your kids starting things on fire, trust me my friends and I tried to light everything on fire but it didn't work! If you are celebrating a birthday, they give you a piece of cheesecake for free. I know a lot of adults would prefer a drink, but if you aren't a drinker trust me this cheesecake is well worth it! Their strawberry margaritas are delicious, although sometimes are made weaker than others. I also love the "Bearable" drink, I think of it as an alcoholic Shirley Temple. I haven't sat in the outdoor section, but the decor inside is absolutely wonderful! They even have a grizzly bear next to the door that you can touch and take pictures with if you want! I love the new rotisserie section, because you smell the chicken as soon as you get inside, and on a cold day the warmth feels very nice!

Overall a wonderful place, many more times left feeling satisfied than not. I can only recall a handful of times being unsatisfied, and I frequent the restaurant!

• Visited March 2012