“Pretty good food and good service”

Grizzly's Grill and Saloon
Ranked #5 of 75 Restaurants in Brainerd
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Nice relaxed atmosphere. The only thing we've tried is the wood fired chicken Fajita's, but they've been consistently good. Pricing is pretty reasonable.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Has to be the best Prime Rib in Brainerd/Baxter area. If you are a prime rib fan you should like this. I love the pastas, chicken and burgers also. The smell of wood smoke when you come up to the restaurant is what draws me. My kids love seeing the Giant rotisserie with the chickens on it! All in all a very nice place to visit. Service is sometimes hit and miss, not bad just sometimes you get a great server and other times just OK. If you are in the lakes area swing in you will be happy you did.

1  Thank IrBobcat
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I went with my husband and son one Saturday afternoon for lunch. Grizzleys is a little bit expensive but is well worth the price. The service is second to none. The food is great and it will fill you up. It is a popular place for a reason. It is a nice atmoshere that I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I love Grizzly's, I was a bit sad when they did away with their burger night, but overall delicious food and fun and friendly atmosphere!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Went for appetizers with my mom......just Ok .....almost every appetizer is fatty or fried ....same as all of the other restaurants in Baxter . Had the grazing platter ....very greasy . It would be so nice to have fresh fruit and veggies .....anywhere . I like deep fried as much as everyone else , but Im trying very hard to keep fit , shed a few pounds (like everyone else I know) and eat healthy ....very tough in this town ...that's why we eat at home.