“WI Snack meal”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Longville, Minnesota
“WI Snack meal”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I love Culvers, period. Most of them are clean, quick, and their men is better than most fast food restaurants. I love the Butterburger and the fries...yum.

Visited January 2013

Bemidji, Minnesota
“Great deserts!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stopped here mostly to try out the frozen custard, but also because we were on our way through Baxter. The food was pretty good (my kids thought it was wonderful). The frozen custard was like super creamy ice cream, so if you like creamy ice cream I would suggest trying the frozen custard at Culvers. It really is not like a custard at all. I would put it on my top 5 list for deserts! We just had hamburgers for dinner and they were good too.

Visited August 2012
Walker, Minnesota
“Mistakes”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been there twice and both times my order was wrong. How hard is it to get a cheeseburger correct?? Will not be going back, which is too bad since they have good root beer.

• Visited December 2011
minneapolis
“Hoping for more”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Hamburgers were not anything to write home about, our order had several mistakes, the menu was predictable, expensive for fast food, and lacked real flavor but not calories.

Visited September 2012
Franklin, North Carolina
“Best Butter Burger !”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Culvers Burgers are the best! Butter Burgers are yummy, great rings, fries and fresh frozen custard. I was in Brainerd for a week and I ate at Culvers EVERY DAY ! The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2012