“Friendly Atmosphere!”

Add it.
Caribou Coffee
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Brainerd
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This may have been my favorite Caribou I've ever been to. The staff was very helpful and seemed to love their jobs. I visited multiple times on our trip and every time, the staff were extremely friendly!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We love the comfortable atmosphere with ample seating. Plus the coffee is great. Located in the Grizzly center in Baxter or the Old Mall in Brainerd

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very clean, fast service and oh... the smells! I LOVE COFFEE, this was fantastic and HOT Latte. Fantastic Coffee House, YUMMY!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great stop for our winter trip. Awesome service and delicious beverages. Will make it a regular stop on future trips.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

As always Caribou Coffee is great. Prices are good, coffee is great, and staff is friendly. I now own 5 coffee mugs/cups from Caribou :)

Been to Caribou Coffee? Share your experiences!