“Great restaurant”

Jordie's Trail Side Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Bowlus
Reviewed January 2, 2014

What a great restaurant- my husband and I ate brunch here after biking part of the Soo Line trail. We loved the decor, and enjoyed looking through all the homemade crafts for sale. The food was fabulous- quite honestly the best French toast I've ever eaten! We will be back for sure!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Very hearty breakfast with lots to choose from. We love coming here, and have never been dissapointed!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This cafe is 20-25 minutes from the Soo Line trailhead in Royalton (by bike if you're slow like me). Wonderful pie and coffee.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Part of my family was from Bowlus and coming back after my grandmother passed away I stopped at "Jordies" to have a drink and come to know it is a café! The food was nothing short of amazing and the experience of Bowlus without having a drink was special!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Jordies is so comfortable. They treat you like family. It is alcohol
free. The food is home made. They have a bathroom decorated
with Mn Twins baseball items. The whole place is decorated like
a family home. The food is very good. They always remember us.

Been to Jordie's Trail Side Cafe? Share your experiences!