“OK in a pinch”
Review of Super 8 Blue Earth

Super 8 Blue Earth
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Blue Earth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Blue Earth
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The hotel is what would be expected from a small town hotel. The towels were hard, scratchy, and falling apart at the edges, the bed was old and sagging in places, guests can hear every step other guests take and can overhear all conversations in the hallway and nearby rooms. On the plus side, the staff was nice and helpful and it the hotel is close to Wal-mart and places to eat. Overall, the quality isn't worth the price that is paid.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Jenessa L
Anthony S, General Manager at Super 8 Blue Earth, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
It is always disappointing when a guest has an issue with our hotel as we always try our best to meet the needs of all our guests. I appreciate your letting me know the issues you had as it will help us serve our guests better in the future. I hope you give us another chance to serve you better and show you we are a quality hotel.
Sonora, California
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Very nice hotel...good value. The desk clerk was so thoughtful...she even called us to ask if we would like to move to a quieter room, away from some contractors that just returned from a bar; noisey. She recognized a problem and moved us to a very quiet room...upstairs. Thank you Jessica [I hope we remembered her name, if not I apologize]. The restaurant nest door was very good for dinner. The only complaint would be the air conditioner cover did not stay attached...so we laid it in a corner. Actually, it was not an issue and I will assume their maintenance staff has dealt with the problem.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Anthony S, General Manager at Super 8 Blue Earth, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank You for your review. It is always nice to hear about our staff going the extra mile for a guest. Hope you are able to stay with us again sometime!
Ardmore, Oklahoma
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Everything was nice but my wife and I haul rv's all over thre country. The desk clerk allowex her to park her motorbome in the lot but I had to park my pickup and travel trailer I was hauling next door in the mud. Yet later someone was allowed to park in front of the motorhome when I could not. Other than that it was great. Aldo even though I usex points for a free night I still zhould get poi.ts for staying there.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Anthony S, General Manager at Super 8 Blue Earth, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thanks for being gracious with your evaluation even though you had some inconveniences. The parking area here can be tricky and some of the desk clerks might judge the situation differently then others. Thanks for bringing it up so we can take a closer look at it. Again, Thanks for the compliments, my staff works hard everyday and they appreciate it when it is noticed.
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We pulled over during a nasty storm to stay the night while on our vacation. The front desk woman was very nice, especially for having to deal with lots of people checking in during the late hours of the night. The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Anthony S, General Manager at Super 8 Blue Earth, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank You for your kind words. My staff always appreciates it when someone notices their hard work. I hope you can stay again with us sometime without the need for a snow storm!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blue Earth
#1 of 4 in Fairmont
Holiday Inn Fairmont
Holiday Inn Fairmont
#3 of 4 in Fairmont

Been to Super 8 Blue Earth? Share your experiences!