“Excellent food & Service”

Cedar + Stone, Urban Table
Reserve a Table
Tue, 6/25
8:00 PM
Ranked #4 of 261 Restaurants in Bloomington
Description: Experience exquisite dining at the Cedar + Stone, Urban Table. Located inside the JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America, our restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the JW Marriott and this restaurant was downstairs so very convenient. We had breakfast there and it was excellent. They added chocolate chips to one of our granddaughter’s pancakes. Another granddaughter got buttermilk waffles and they were excellent. Eggs, bacon, and pancakes ordered by adults were great.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ate at Cedar + Stone, Urban Table twice over Memorial Day weekend, both times breakfast/brunch. Both times found choices that were both tasty and had an upscale twist like the multi colored potatoes with the Eggs Benedict. Wish I had a photo of the chicken apple sausage side. Expected breakfast links but was amazed at the knockwurst sized entree that arrived which I almost finished.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service was terrible. Our waitress brought our food and left before I could ask for more coffee. She never came back, not to ask how our food was or bring coffee and not to bring us our check. I paid $5 for one cup of coffee and had nothing to drink during my meal. Although the bacon maple biscuits were very good, my Minnesota Skillet was not good. The description did not say it had green and yellow peppers in it. I dislike peppers and would not have ordered it if I had known. If my waitress had come back perhaps I could have gotten something else. It ruined my shopping trip at MOA for the day because I had a stomach ache from the peppers all afternoon. They were chopped up very small and the tomatoes were as well so you couldn't separate them out. There were very few people in the restaurant but we probably went 45 minutes without seeing our waitress and had to finally ask the hostess for our check. I will never eat there again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had dinner at the back bar while on a business trip. The bartenders were super friendly. The manager came around and introduced himself to everyone there--he was very genuine. The brussels sprouts were amazing! I took the wings to go and they were pretty meaty and yum. It was an enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Sue S
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I always try to make it here for a meal when I am in town. I branched out this time from the incredible braised short rib and tried the coffee rubbed NY Strip. It’s just as incredible! The fondue/rosemary potatoes are just as heavenly as the reduction on the braised short rib! It’s like French onion flavor- mmm!!!

I won’t have any more clients in the Bloomington area, but hope to be back again!!

The staff is super friendly and helpful!

Date of visit: May 2019

Been to Cedar + Stone, Urban Table? Share your experiences!