“Brussel Sprouts”

Reserve a Table
Wed, 5/22
8:00 PM
Ranked #4 of 261 Restaurants in Bloomington
Description: Experience exquisite dining at the Cedar + Stone, Urban Table. Located inside the JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America, our restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Waitress was friendly, helpful and great suggestions
Grilled Brussel Sprouts are unreal. Cooked in olive oil lemon and pancetta!

Personal size pizza was delicious also!
Great stop when at the Mall of America

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have reviewed this restaurant many times before but they always manage to wow me every visit. I’ve already received the food previously but today I want to discuss the people who make this place exceptional.

Our service Daniel was phenomenal. He’s a great conversationalist and can almost always knows what we’re going to have. He’s easy to talk to and is compassionate about his work. To him, this is not a place of work where you clock in and clock out. This is family. It shows in his enthusiasm and excellent service.

Our Chef Zabdielle (I know I’m misspelling his name) was amazing. His presentation and preparation are unmatched. His ability to customize an already excellent dish is unheard of. After making my breakfast to my exact instructions, I had to meet him so I could thank him in person.

All the staff here are amazing but I had to highlight these two phenomenal this time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went on a weekday for a late lunch, so it was not at all crowded and very quiet. We had excellent service and really enjoyed the food. We split a pretzel appetizer and it was delicious. My son had sliders and loved them, although he could have easily eaten another entire serving as there were only 2 sliders. I had a kale/marcona almond/feta salad that was delicious. I asked them to add shrimp to it, and it came with 3 enormous prawns that were so good and perfectly cooked.

Yes, the restaurant was expensive, but it was also very good and healthy food, which I appreciated. We both really liked this place and would return if we were ever back in the Mall of America!

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for a nice quiet restaurant at a sophisticated hotel, you may be disappointed. The food was actually quite good, but the prices seemed out of line for the atmosphere. Unfortunately, because it is attached to both the JW and the MOA, you get both types of patrons. When we were there, the place was filled with noisy groups with lots of children who had obviously been shopping all day. Our meal with no alcohol was over $125. Yikes.

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Excellent dinner venue. I enjoyed the beet and burratta app and the filet steak. Portions are generous and the service is absolutely fantastic. Everyone I encountered was friendly, warm and genuinely interested in making my dinner and stay the very best it could be. Shout out to Greg, the sommelier, who is so fun, professional and very knowledgeable in recommending the perfect wine for one's dinner. If I lived in Minneapolis, this would be my Friday night regular spot. Absolutely great place.