$110
$160
$155
Agoda.com
1,242 results
All reviewschop housethe executive loungecovered parkingfrance avegreat hotelfront desk staffamerican blvdbusiness travelparking ramptwin citiesshuttle servicefitness centerwould stay here againeasy accessbusiness centerup to datemsp airport
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Loved it here! Place was clean, people were nice, food was good and it was pretty close to everything! Only complaint I had was my back hurt from the bed but my husband loved the bed. Shower was amazing with the water pressure! I really liked everything about this place except for seemed like everytime I wanted to get a coffee from the Starbucks next to the front desk it had a sign on it Sorry Closed. I did not get to get a coffee from there in the four days I stayed. But I would for sure stay there again in a heartbeat!!

Room Tip: Try to go away from Elevators and ice machines
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie H
Reviewed August 9, 2017

Just completed a flawless visit at this hotel. The food was terrific and the employees even better than that. The room was comfortable and well appointed. The General Manager introduced himself unsolicited and inquired about our stay. I was happy to report that it was wonderful! Great location if you want to be close to I35.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
jimwaldv0gel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear Michael,

It was very nice to have met you during your recent stay with us. Thank you for your nice comments on your flawless stay. Have a great rest of the Summer and we look forward to your next visit.

Jim Waldvogel

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on and off for a month and the staff and management was very nice. Room was always clean ready and hotel grounds was always clean and in top shape. Hotel always went the extra mile when I had special requests.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank brownard
Reviewed August 5, 2017

I have visited this hotel a number of times as I'm frequently in the Twin Cities area.

Great location, always clean and well maintained, consistently helpful front desk staff. Love being able to use my phone to unlock the doors-- no fumbling around to find which pocket I put my room card in.

Views from the upper floors are great.

Room Tip: Get an upper floor room if possible
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
jimwaldv0gel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Hi David,

Thank you for always returning to our hotel and for the nice endorsement.

Jim

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

This is a good hotel. Fairly close to the airport and to the location of my customers. Hotel appears to be pretty new and has lots of extras (executive lounge, indoor pool, etc.). The elevators were out of order several times during my stay but the staff was extremely responsive on addressing the issue each time.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
jimwaldv0gel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2017

Hi Mac D,

Thank you for the nice comments about our hotel and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We look forward to having you again as guest.

Jim Waldvogel