“great stay”

Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington
Ranked #5 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had a wedding to attend so we decided to stay at the hilton. We have never been here before and i have to say it was a really great experience. From check in to the food and bar.It was really nice. The staff takes care of your needs the hotel is spotless and the food at the wedding was awesome. NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL

Room Tip: all rooms are nice
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting on your recent great stay with us! I’m so happy to hear you were able to stay with us during the wedding you attended at our hotel. We are pleased your enjoyed the wedding food, service and cleanliness of our hotel. We have great staff at our hotel that really makes it a priority to take care of each one of our guests.

I appreciate you taking the time to let people know we are a wonderful hotel and a great place to stay and get married. I hope you are able to visit us again in the near future!

Jim Waldvogel

Write a ReviewReviews (1,183)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Very nice hotel in the area. The cost is extremely reasonable. Short distance to Mall of America with a shuttle!! Would definitely recommend. Very family friendly and welcoming. We had the breakfast buffet and was excellent for the price. The chop house had fantastic food as well. I travel often and this was a top notch hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Kim,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Bloomington and the nice comments about our hotel. I will share your outstanding feedback with our team. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and would recommend our hotel.

We look forward to your next visit.

Take care,

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Traveling for business can be uncomfortable if the hotel room is not clean. This hotel is top notch. Very Clean and bright rooms. Location is great, with easy access to most of the area. I have stayed in this hotel several times, while visiting Minneapolis, without any complaints.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent business trip! I thrilled to hear that you were pleased with the cleanliness of our hotel including your room. We do have an outstanding housekeeping team and I will make sure we share your comments. I’m also happy to hear that you also found our location convenient to your needs.

Thank you also for being a repeat guest!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Found 2 beer bottles next to the night stand. The carpets were not cleaned! Good thing we did not spend much time in the room. If we had I'm sure my daughter would have found the beer bottles and dumped them out! Overal The hotel and pool was nice. D+ an the cleaning part

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Joshua,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your stay in our area and we apologize for the problems you encountered . We have fixed the guest room issues and have addressed the other issues with our housekeepers. We assure you that if you give us another opportunity, you won't be disappointed in the future. Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss your stay in further detail.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

This property was nicely updated and was about 15 minutes to the airport. They have a nice steakhouse and Olives lounge on property. We only at at Olives which was very nice. Rooms were well appointed and we stayed in the Exec Suites so had access to the Exec Lounge on the 2nd floor which is good for snacks and dies a nice breakfast in the morning.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Dan,

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay! I’m so glad to hear our location fit your needs. I’m also happy to hear you enjoyed our Olive Lounge and Executive Lounge. I hope you are able to come back and visit us soon!

Take care,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My trip started as an overnight business trip that turned into a weather emergency. As I was notified of cancelled airplanes the staff at the hotel was very accommodating and helped my take the worry out of having a place to stay during the storm. I would contact Johann Luecke Front Office Manager if i had any travel stay needs. he is a real pro and very helpful

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Anthony S

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay. I’m very sorry to hear that you had to experience a Minnesota weather emergency! Despite the unfortunate circumstance, I’m glad to hear you were taken care of by Johann Luecke! I hope you are able to visit us again soon!