Only go in the summer. Minnesota is too darn cold. TheMOA is not worth the trip. Too cold, too cold. Did I say it is too cold.. -48 wind chill is not enjoyable. The hotel was very comfortable and well regulated temperature wise. They provide smoking rooms which was a huge benefit for smokers who do not wish to brave outside. Bravo Hilton!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located nearby Mall of America and Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport, this contemporary Hilton property, with its glistening glass and brick exterior, offers guests unparalleled friendly service in a warm and welcoming environment. The full service Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington will provide every array of amenity and serve as the perfect destination for both business and leisure travelers. Coupled with our premiere food and beverage offerings in our savvy Bloomington ChopHouse Restaurant and the Olive Lounge, we aim to delight your senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Hilton Bloomington
- Bloomington Hilton
- Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington MN, North America