$132
$160
$155
Agoda.com
1,242 results
All reviewschop housethe executive loungecovered parkingfrance avegreat hotelfront desk staffamerican blvdbusiness travelparking ramptwin citiesshuttle servicefitness centerwould stay here againeasy accessbusiness centerup to datemsp airport
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I greatly enjoyed my stay here. I generally stay at Hotel Sofitel, but; was pleasantly surprised. Very nice staff, Melissa, Matt at the front desk. Chad and all the staff in the restaurant and bar area. I had an exceptional meal scallops were very fresh and great! There was a very rude guest that was very mean spirited too the front desk staff. They went out of their way to assist her and I watched true professionalism at work. I really enjoyed my stay, lovely, newer hotel. I will enjoy staying again!

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I appreciate all the wonderful comments and acknowledging by name our outstanding front desk and restaurant staff. I also agree with you that our scallops entrée is exceptional. I look forward to your future stays with us!
Take Care,

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Just stayed two nights here while attending a seminar for business. I had vandalism to my car and the staff went above and beyond! They were very helpful - they called the police and an auto glass repair company for me. They even served me lunch and later coffee while I waited. Johann at the front desk was a life saver! Motel was clean and in a great location. Exercise room was up-to-date and efficient.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us on your recent business trip to Bloomington, and am delighted that you enjoyed your two day stay with us. I am very sorry for the incident with your car and appreciate your understanding. I am pleased we were able to assist you and get you on your way. We look forward to having you return should you be in the Twin Cities area again.
Take care,

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Just stayed one night while attending a conference. The hotel is new and very clean. Beds and bedding were very comfy. The Staff throughout the hotel and bar were Outstanding. Great Executive lounge offered hot breakfast and a wide variety of beverages for happy hour. Fitness center was clean with updated equipment. Would definitely choose this location for a return visit.

Room Tip: Parking ramp is on the other side of property. Nice to have indoor parking!

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent business trip. I happy you enjoyed our great amenities from the comfortable beds, outstanding staff, and fitness center, to the Executive Lounge services. I appreciate the recommendation and hope to see you again soon.
Take Care,

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Good experience at this Hilton. This was my second stay here. This visit was similar to the first.

The hotel and my room were very clean. Front desk service was great. Executive Lounge was clean and well stocked.

Will stay here again.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is a new hotel so the decor is more modern than most Hiltons. Service was very good throughout my stay. There is covered parking behind the hotel which is nice in the winter months. Bathroom was very modern with a big glass shower and better towels than most hotels. Fitness center was standard Hilton with elliptical and treadmills, also limited free weights and a universal machine. A/C and heat in the room was very quiet. Executive lounge is on the 2nd floor and had an expansive selection of food and drinks each night, plus local and national papers - very nice! The room was quiet throughout my stay but I was on the top floor.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for staying with us on your recent business recent trip to Bloomington. I appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice and detailed review about your experience. I am pleased you enjoyed so many of our great amenities. I hope your travels will bring you back to Bloomington and another enjoyable stay at our Hilton.

Safe travels,