$139
$160
$155
Agoda.com
1,242 results
All reviewschop housethe executive loungecovered parkingfrance avegreat hotelfront desk staffamerican blvdbusiness travelparking ramptwin citiesshuttle servicefitness centerwould stay here againeasy accessbusiness centerup to datemsp airport
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Close to Mall of America with shuttle service. Clean and comfortable rooms friendly staff. Good gym with pool and hot tub.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Robert O
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed here over a long weekend and absolutely loved the hotel. The hotel itself is very well maintained and is newly renovated. When we arrived, there was a large wedding crowd checking in. The hotel was hosting a wedding reception in one of the adjacent convention halls. I jokingly said to the receptionist upon checking in, "I hope we're not in with the rowdy wedding crowd," and she made sure we were nowhere near. We were given a room on the top floor. It was very quiet the entire weekend.

We really enjoyed our room. We got a room with a kingsize bed. If you're only two, go for the king - it's very comfy and the extra room really helps you unwind. I had read earlier that previous guests complained that there were only curtain sheers. Let me assure you there are heavy curtains to keep the sun out - they're just hidden behind decorative drapes.

The only downside was the pool area. It was a bit small, especially considering the size of the hotel. But on the other hand it was hardly ever in use (at least when we went down) so we were able to enjoy it all to ourselves.

We even made reservations at the steakhouse on the main floor at the hotel. It's an exceptional fine-dining restaurant, albeit a bit pricey.

We'll definitely come back because we received great service, the hotel is well maintained, it's in a great location, and the price per night is well worth it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive and detailed review regarding your stay with us. I am pleased you were able to enjoy a long weekend with us and that you absolutely loved the hotel. Thank you for dining in our Chophouse Restaurant and we are delighted your felt it was exceptional. The ChopHouse as a positive point of difference for our hotel and we are proud of the quality of the food, wine and service we offer our guests.

I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and we look forward to your next with us.

Jim Waldvogel,

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Love the service and facilities! Only problem was the commute into town.

Room Tip: Breakfast was about $14 for the full bar. Shuttle service was great! Sports bar across the road was fun!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I chose this hotel based on it's rating on Tripadvisor for our family trip to Minneapolis. There were two different rooms one on the third and one on the fourth floors. The hotel is right off the 494 which made it easy to get to. There are a few restaurants within walking distance for food, or there are ones on site as well (which we did not use).

The hotel and rooms were clean and welcoming. I could go on about the positives but it's shorter and easier to list the few negatives.

1. The only breakfast available is one you pay for, which we knew going into it
2. The pool is quite small, but the family had fun anyway
3. The wedding parties (Fri & Sat nights) were a bit obnoxious when you had to travel through the hotel to get to your room. However, that's not the hotel's fault.
4. The other party reserved a smoking room and was told during check-in that they went non-smoking throughout. I can appreciate this as a non-smoker, however they should have informed the customers who reserved smoking rooms when the change when into effect.

All in all, I would consider this hotel on my next stay, but would probably pick something a little closer to the MOA or downtown.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Wobo-Family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

We loved staying here. Great room with upscale feel. Very clean and comfortable. Locations was perfect to visit Lyndale Uptown and Lake Harriet area as well as MOA.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

I appreciate the positive feedback. I’m glad that you were able to have a relaxing weekend, while also enjoying so many great amenities in the area.
We do have a complimentary shuttle that goes to the MOA, airport and surrounding area, if you did not use on this trip, definitely give that a try next time!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jim Waldvogel