$159
  • Pool
$160
Orbitz.com
1,242 results
All reviewschop housethe executive loungecovered parkingfrance avegreat hotelfront desk staffamerican blvdbusiness travelparking ramptwin citiesshuttle servicefitness centerwould stay here againeasy accessbusiness centerup to datemsp airport
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Arrived on a Thursday and departed on Saturday. Parking was never a problem. We even discovered they have a parking ramp behind the building which came in handy one rainy evening. No waiting upon check-in. The room was clean and the furnishings were tasteful and in good condition. I really appreciated the walk-in tiled shower. I wish more hotels would renovate and get rid of those nasty bath tubs! The only thing we heard during our stay was, oddly enough, a dog barking. But it only lasted a few seconds and it sounded like it was in the hallway. Otherwise, no snoring, stomping, talking, TVs, neighbors, no nothing! Nice! If they offered free coffee we didn't see it. There is a restaurant that serves a limited amount of breakfast and you can order coffee but we found it to be a bit pricey. I realize this is more of a business-centered hotel but the pool was extremely small and overpowering with chlorine. We sat in the hot tub for a few minutes and our lungs were burning. We were visiting with another couple that was in the pool and their eyes were not just blood shot but absolutely red. Whatever about the pool and coffee. I still thought the hotel was fantastic! And it was a winning Priceline bid so all the better!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank saraalison
jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience. I do apologize for the issue with the pool and I have worked with our maintenance staff to make sure that it does not happen again. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, however, and I hope you will return should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We enjoy staying at a variety of hotels in the Cities. This Hilton is at or toward the top of our list. The front desk staff are professionally dressed, well staffed and very efficient. We checked in at 3:00 and there were four staff at the desk. Same number of staff at 8:00 pm as well as check out the next morning. The room was extremely clean. Loved the modern room decor and upgraded carpet. Rarely do you receive a walk-in shower vs. the shower/tub combo. The hot tub was very warm but not hot. The pool temp was great and close to the temp of the hot tub. I prefer to stay a bit closer to the MOA, but it is still a great location and only about 7 minutes away.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MinnesotaRandy
jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent trip to the Twin Cities and for the wonderful review. I greatly appreciate all the positive comments you have given and I will pass them with our team.

We are the newest full service hotel in Bloomington and guests comment on and enjoy our modern décor and friendly efficient service.

We very much look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2012

This location is perfect when staying in the Twin Cities area. Tons of shopping and restaurants right on France rd and close to 494 if you need to get to Minneapolis or St Paul. The room is absolutely clean and fresh, the bed is so comfortable(you will want to buy one), the view was fantastic and I loved the walk in shower in the bathroom. There are a few negatives...nothing that would keep me from staying here again. 1) The parking lot can get very busy with people visiting ChopHouse and it can get really hard to find a spot. 2) The door to the shower opens so you have to lean in to turn it on and the water hits your head before you can escape. So, either plant that shower cap on first, use a hanger to turn knob(that's what i did) or wait until you're standing in there to turn it on(this never occured to me somehow. 3) I wish i had a tiny fridge in the room for my leftovers. Such great restaurants in the area and I always seemed to have leftover issues. But, I loved the bed and the room so much...I will always use this hotel when I'm in the area :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton for a weekend in March. Even though this was a very busy weekend at the hotel, with a large party for St. Patrick's Day, the staff were impressive. Immediately entering our room we discovered there was only a shower. (no tub) We called the front desk and within a couple of minutes one of the managers came to the 8th floor and gave us the adjoining room, with a tub.

We have stayed in many business hotels where the staff are efficient, but not overly friendly. Here the staff was always pleasant and helpful.

The restaurant and bar were excellent as well. We had a superb steak dinner, with great service.

If the pricing is competative, we will book this hotel anytime we visit Minneapolis in the future.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for spending St Patrick Day weekend with us and taking the time to write this review. I am extremely grateful for all the kind words regarding our friendly team. I am pleased we were able to accommodate you with the room change and were efficient in making it happen. Our restaurant also has great staff and wonderful food, so thank you for the great comments!

We look forward to your next visit to the Minneapolis/Bloomington area.
Thank you again for writing!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Having slept comfortably in the updated rooms, exercised (pool and workout room) and most importantly – the wonderful presentation and delicious taste of the food and drinks at thier Chop House restaurant. The location is ideal to navigate anywhere in Minneapolis.

I am happy to see the entire staff's dedicatioin to a superior guest experience was recognized! - 2011 Honored by Hilton Hotels & Resorts for top quality standards (http://finance.yahoo.com/news/hilton-minneapolis-bloomington-hotel-receives-161800925.html)

Great place to stay in the Minneapolis area!

-Derek