Who knew a Hilton by the freeway in a nondescript business zone would be so amazing.
- Modern, clean and well-run.
- Happy staff who are motivated to excel
- Large, contemporary rooms with stunning bathrooms
- A cozy bar with an outstanding menu (see pictures of my ahi-tuna burger and goat-cheese / beet salad)
- a good (sadly windowless) gym with all the gear
- a terrific executive club (with free cocktails!)
- a shuttle service that will take you pretty much anywhere
- nothing around you
I was greatly impressed
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking