$108
$114
$102
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$119
$163
$148
Agoda.com
1,242 results
All reviewschop housethe executive loungecovered parkingfrance avegreat hotelfront desk staffamerican blvdbusiness travelparking ramptwin citiesshuttle servicefitness centerwould stay here againeasy accessbusiness centerup to datemsp airport
Reviewed May 7, 2011

All hotels are going to make misstakes. The character of the hotel is how they handle a misstake. We stayed here last Thanksgiving and they made a pretty big misstake and I was very upset. They apologized and took care of a few extras making things right, because of this we will be staying with them on all of our future trips the Twin City area.

Additionally we really like the "Chop House" restaurant.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. We enjoy the fact that they will pick you up and drop you off at the Mall.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Postman83
jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for returning to our hotel. I am delighted that we had the opportunity to keep you as a regular guest. Our staff looks forward to your next visit with us.

Best regards,
Jim Waldvogel - General Manager
jim.waldvogel@hilton.com
952.830.5252

Reviewed April 27, 2011

We live in the Twin Cities, but stayed at the Hilton the night before a super early flight using their "stay and fly" rate. Every contact we had with the hotel staff was amazingly helpful and friendly. We had to leave for the airport at 4:00 am - before their shuttle service started - but they said our rate included a cab ride to the airport. The cab was already waiting when we got downstairs at 3:50 am. We discovered the battery on our tv remote was dead...a service guy was there within 5 minutes with a fresh remote. And they were right there to pick us up from the airport when we returned. My husband and I were both very impressed with the very nice rooms (it's a new hotel) and the service we received. Although it's further away from the airport than I realized (494 & France), I wouldn't hesitate use the "stay and fly" rate again in the future. Only downside, no free wireless internet.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I stayed here from April 22-24, 2011. The hotel staff was great and very helpful.
The hotel had ample parking. The rooms were very clean and the only negative was that the beds were doubles rather than queens.
The elevators were fast and the hotel was very quiet.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 20, 2011

I stayed here on a Friday night when my plane was cancelled. As a Hilton Honors Gold member, I was upgraded to the executive level. Property is typical of a well maintained Hilton. Check-in was effortless and professionally handled. Room was a standard, one king bed and pretty much looked like other Hilton rooms. Room was well maintained and clean. Two small things in the room. First, there was no light on the desk. I assume that may room was simply missing the light. Since it was already late at night, I decided not to bother with trying to get a light. Surprising that the executive level would be missing essential fixtures. Second, the thermostat is located in the back corner by the window. In that same corner is an easy chair, side table, and lamp. I actually had to move furniture in order to access the thermostat. I thought that was a very strange arrangement. Since I was on the executive floor, the lounge on the floor provides a simple buffet breakfast. It started at 7 AM on Saturday. Since I was catching a shuttle at 7:30, wanted to grab a quick breakfast. While cold items were available at 7, the two hot items had not yet appeared at 7:15 when I returned to my room. While a small thing, certainly not up to Hilton’s service standards. Overall a quiet, well maintained hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
jimwaldvogel, General Manager at Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please accept my apologies that the light was missing out of your room at the time of your stay and that the hot items were delayed in the Executive Lounge. We have addressed these issues with our department managers to ensure that we will live up to Hilton Service Standards and hopefully outdo them. We do hope that the next time you are in town you will stay with us again and please do not hesitate to contact the front desk, or myself with any small issues.

~Jim Waldvogel, General Manager
jimwaldvogel@bloomingtonhilton.com
952.893.9500

Reviewed April 1, 2011

Drove past hotel, had reservations elsewhere but had to stop in to see if we could get room there. Very helpful front desk. Got rooms, cancelled other hotel. We did pay more, but worth it! We r Hilton honors members n got to use executive lounge...ahhhh. If cost is high for u but planning a special night, just book it. Workout room exceeds all others n has glass wall overlooking pool (nice if u have older kids, u can work out n watch them in pool, n just go in if they need u) had a nice restaurant attached, but we were so busy at mall of America w/kids, we didnt get to eat at hotel restaurant, darn! Shuttles to MOA were great, hotel did fantastic job. Would luv to go back!

• Stayed: March 2011