My husband and I booked one night at the last-minute for a little getaway. The hotel is in a great location for MOA and IKEA, as well as many good restaurants.
The hotel was very busy, but it was very quiet. We couldn't hear any hallway noise when we were in our room. Our room faced the Interstate, but we didn't find the noise to be disruptive. The room-darkening shades made the room VERY dark, which made it great for sleeping in! We had a king-room and the bed was very comfortable. The bed faced the window, instead of the wall, which I've never seen in a hotel before, but it was a homey touch.
The pool was nice, and a good temperature.
The only negative I can think of is that the rooms do not have a refrigerator or microwave. We wished we had one when we had leftovers from our dinner out.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Overall, I give this hotel 2 thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The on-site Starbucks, fitness center, renovated rooms, plush bedding, pool and on-site dining are just a few of the wonderful amenities at the non-smoking Courtyard Bloomington by Mall of America. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Courtyard Bloomington by Mall of America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott - Minneapolis Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Courtyard Bloomington By Mall Of America MN, North America
- Courtyard Hotel Bloomington
- Bloomington Courtyard
- Bloomington Marriott