See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

When we arrived to check in the staff wasn't very friendly. Then the room had no fridge, no phones, and found cigarettes in the bathroom. The bed wasn't very comfortable, and we only had 2 pillows. Later in the evening we found it to be noisy and the cops were here, not for us however. It's close by shopping is the only positive that I could find to mention.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Jessica, I am very sorry we failed to deliver the exceptional stay you deserved. We are disappointed to know you did not like our service and the facilities we offer. Your concerns will be shared with my respective team members to take immediate actions. However, we are happy you liked our location. I hope you will give us a chance to impress you on a future visit.

Hotel Management

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Where do I even start! The minute we walked in the door, it felt sketchy. Unfriendly staff, room was ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!! (Broken window, no wi-fi connection when they advertise that they do, phone didn't work because cable had been chewed up, etc.) The people next to us were smoking pot in the room, which the smell traveled into our room from the vents, and we had our 9 year old nephew with us! Police were called for Pete's sake! We were there for 2 hours and just left! Called the next day, got our refund right away, and vowed to never do business with them again! But now a month later, we get TWO charges of 69$ taken out of our account! Called right away and were told there was nothing they could do for us at the moment and the manager would call back within 48 hours! PURE BS! This is no way to run a business, and if anything, should be ILLEGAL to take ANY MONEY without a valid reason and/or documented reason why, which there obviously wasn't one or else they would've been able to give us one when we called! NEVER will I EVER do ANY business with Extended Stay, and hope that either they get a MAJOR improvement in EVERY aspect of the business or just completely go out of business before this happens to another unfortunate soul!
***Update***
Within an hour of discovering the charges, and being told from multiple people that there was no possible solutions for the problem for at least 24 hours, my wife stood her ground and refused to let them put it on the back burner and demanded a refund and reason behind the charge and we were refunded BOTH charges with no valid reason for the charge. Just goes to show that they were trying to put it off when they were extremely capable of refunding us. We told them to lose all of our information and we would take them to court if they ever charged us a dime again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future. General Manager

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Got this hotel near the airport for an early am flight thinking I'd get a little more zzzz's. Nope. Between the kids running up and down the halls and the constant door slams from the 100lb doors on spring loaded closers, I'd have been better off saving my money and getting up early. I stay in over 100 hotel rooms a year. This was bad. Desk clerk was nice. Good coffee in the morning. Good location tight off the freeway. Quick check out got it a 2.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Our goal is to provide every guest an exceptional stay, and we are sorry this was not your experience. We are sorry your sleep was disturbed by noise from nearby guests. Our front desk is staffed to assist your needs, so we would have been happy to address this issue if you had alerted us. On a positive note, we are pleased you liked our location and the service provided by our front desk staff. I hope you and your family will afford us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

This place was a dump. The rooms smell. There is no housekeeping. They provide nothing for breakfast. The TV's are tiny with 12 channels. There are way better places to stay in the area then this dump. The staff are useless and they will overcharge your credit card.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Rocco, please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience during your visit. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of your expectations. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. We will revisit our deep cleaning program so that we can provide a much better experience in the future. I would also like to inform you that, to respect the privacy of our long term guests, our housekeeping service is conducted on a weekly basis, although we are always happy to provide this at your request for a minimal fee. Your concerns will be shared with the respective team in an effort to improve our service and facilities. We truly hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

I would not recommend a stay at this property. My first room 219 the air conditioner didn't work. Went to the desk to ask for a room change and the counter help gave me a hard time and had to come to the room to confirm the air conditioner not working. Changed rooms from a king to a single, rm 337. The room was dirty, not cleaned well. For a room with a kitchen there was no silverware, plates, glasses (not even any plastic glasses in the room) nothing in the room for a drink of water. The room smelled of cleaning chemicals. The TV was very poor in reception with the picture having some degree of "snow" on every channel. Checking in I was told breakfast is servered from 6 AM. The breakfast consisted to 2 coffee machines brewing coffee a cup at a time and single breakfast bars. There were no chairs to sit in. Checking out the clerk stated he couldn't print a room receipt and would email it to me. My feelings are that he didn't know how to work the computer. I travel over 120 nights a year and to date this year this has been my worst hotel overall experience of 2017.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

We appreciate you staying with us and providing your feedback. It was troubling to read about your experience at our hotel. This is not the impression we like our guests to to have when they select our hotel for their lodging needs. However, we want you to know that the kitchenware for your suite is available at the front desk, and our team gladly delivers it to your suite, when requested. Also, the breakfast available is grab-and-go and thus, no chairs are been made available in the dining area. We appreciate your feedback and will remind our front desk to communicate this more clearly going forward. It was our pleasure accommodating you, and we hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you better.