In fairness, the night woman I encountered at the front desk who was on until closing was the salvation. The room was dirty, the prints on furniture, grimy counter tops, and all around gross stickiness and smell was awful. Had I not spent the cab fair to get there from a postponed flight and prepaid via priceline I would have slept in the airport.
There was construction on the roof that was done by 6:00 pm but the workers were still removing ladders and tools from outside my window until dark which resulted in a terrible racket that kept me awake and suspect of leaving my room for any reason after dark. Air/heater was loud and had to turn off freezer as loud banging noise all night.
The smells in the common area, hallway, were more overpowering that the smell of the smoking room I was assigned. Had this crawling feeling that even a shower couldn't shake and without shuttle to airport I spent more on cab than I did on nightly room rent. Cabs smelled better and were cleaner than my room. Furniture was broken and worn and needed polished to remove grimy fingerprints. Was by far worse stay I've had in years.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Bloomington
- Bloomington Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Bloomington
- Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Bloomington MN, North America