Upon checkin we had to wait while an overworked receptionist dealt with several issues at the same time. She had to call someone who I presume was the manager to resolve an issue that two men had with their room. The expression on their faces said it all. We had booked our room for three nights but decided to check out the next day because of several issues. Specifically, the lack of cleanliness of the carpeting in the elevator, hallways and our room. There was a lot of dust on our furniture in a room that featured an unpleasant odor, damaged furniture, and a sliding door with damaged cloudy glass, and a dirty bathtub/shower. I felt uncomfortable walking barefoot on the filthy carpet. A positive was the bed that was clean and comfortable, hence a fair rating. However, be advised that you get what you pay for and in this case it ain't quality.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Mall of America/MSP Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Airport
- Quality Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Bloomington
- Quality Inn Hotel Bloomington
- Quality Inn Bloomington
- Bloomington Quality Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Mall Of America/MSP Airport Bloomington, MN, North America