“The Best Hotel Bed EVER!”

Crowne Plaza Hotel Minneapolis - Airport West Bloomington
Ranked #19 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 9, 2009

I was very pleased with this hotel. The style was very cool and urban but the staff was warm, friendly and helpful. The room was exceptionally clean. I had read a review about no water pressure in the shower but I had no problem as the water pressure in my room was great and I was on the 6th floor. The pool was very large as was the hot tub. I didn't use the exercise room but it looked great as well. Room service had some excellent salads. But the highlight was the bed! Usually I toss and turn in a hotel but this bed was extremely comfortable. The linens and pillows were very high end. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
3  Thank Leggo321

Reviewed April 19, 2009

We were greeted at the front desk when we checked in...by a very pleasant , polite and helpful gentleman.....Our room was poolside, with a king size bed...and ever so comfortable....all white linens...DOWN even..... and lots of pillows!! Also a wide screen Tv, which my husband right away swiched on!! This morning we had breakfast on the main level, which also was wonderful...excellent coffee...Starbucks, I believe! The room included everything you would need for a stay...Iron, hair dryer, etc....
This hotel is under-rated....

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank iowazeke
Reviewed April 19, 2009

Overall not bad and a good value, but the shower in my room was terrible. Incredibly low water pressure and luke warm water at best. On top of that, the sink drained very slow.

Friendly staff, decent breakfast, free wi-fi.

TV was too big for the room.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2009

I cant say enough about the outstanding service i always have received at this location. I would like to give mention and praise to one in particular. Jill, she is definably one of the best customer service employees i have ever encountered in all my travels. She always has a smile and is eager to help out. I especially appreciate her attitude towards every issue or concern i had and how each situation was handled. Thank you Jill for your customer service ability!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank MontanaPlatinum
Reviewed February 27, 2009

We stayed here the night before we flew down to Florida for our honeymoon and we LOVED the hotel. Everyone was so friendly and accomodating. We told them that this was the first night of our honeymoon and they went over the top to provide us great service. They got us everything we needed. It was great. We are definitely going back.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank stberg81
Reviewed January 27, 2009

The little touches in the room (the pillow spray, ear plugs, sleep CD, etc.) made it extra special, and the front desk employees were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Jessyl1
Reviewed January 6, 2009

Visited hotel while traveling for work. There are so many options for hotels in this area, but I will only visit this hotel every time I stay in the future! The staff was so nice & friendly. The decor was beautiful, and the food was great. I learned that they have an exclusive women's floor (my co-worker stayed there last time), and will definitely try this the next time I stay.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank MMRmom