Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Mall of America
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America(Bloomington)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,170 results
All reviewsacross the streetfront deskfull kitchenwithin walking distanceparking lotseparate bedroomlight railhome away from homegreat place to stayking suitetgi fridaysevery hourcomplimentary breakfastpull out couchliving areawould recommend this hotel to anyoneshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Homewood Suites--Mall of America on April 15-16, 2013.

I was impressed by the service and courtesy demonstrated by the hotel staff. The warm welcome began at the front desk at the time of check-in and continued each day of our stay. I was especially impressed by Delia, a member of the housekeeping staff who serviced our room daily. Delia was professional, personable, and she took pride in representing the hotel. The hotel's van driver took time to engage me in pleasant, meaningful conversation during Tuesday's breakfast. The hotel is modern and clean. My standard suite was spacious and comfortable, and the fitness room and other amenities made this hotel well worth the stay and return visits.

M.S.--Iowa

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Robyn G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

This is probably one of my favorite reviews! Thank you for recognizing Delia. Often times people say how clean our hotel is but to actually let us know about Delia is spectacular! Housekeeping is often the least recognized position. She is giong to be so thrilled when we post this on the recognition board!!! We hope you come back again soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is a perfect location if you're headed to the mall. Even if you're not, it's a great place to stay. Super clean and spacious rooms, wonderful staff, and just an overall lovely experience. The staff went out of their way to accomodate my pet allergies and down allergies. After having to switch me to another floor they surprised me by bringing a handwritten note to my room with warm cookies. They bent over backwards to make sure I was comfortable. Breakfast was warm and homemade. Parking was easy although the shared parking lot feels a bit ghetto in places.

My one complaint would be the cleanliness of the halls, the carpet hadn't been vacuumed in quite awhile.

I would most definitely stay here again quite happily. Well done Homewood!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Merdog

Wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so excited when we are able to share our reviews with everyone. We pride ourselves on being clean and friendly. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The front desk employees always has a smile. Very friendly and accommodating! Always said absolutely we can help with that. Excellent value for 5 people and a kitchen! Will stay again and highly recommend! Thank you

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

We did our job! Our goal is to have the friendliest staff. We take great pride in making sure our guests feel at home. Thank you for the review, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I give this hotel a four out of five, only because I compared it to my stay at the Homewood Suites in Wilmington which was a five. This one was close but not quite as good. The good - close to the Mall of America. Very close. There is a free shuttle to the mall every hour and the drivers must be commended because they were cheerful no matter what time of day it was or how bad the weather. They really helped make the stay a good one! The room was clean and well laid out - the biggest complaint was the smell of the room on arrival. It smelled very badly of food that had been cooked and left - I had to open the windows for a few hours to get the air circulating. Due to the fact these are kitchenettes, management should ensure that the cleaning staff are airing out the rooms and using some sort of air neutralizer if necessary. There was a bit of confusion in finding the room at first - the exit door into the main hallway had been closed and because of this there was no way to see the room direction. It was unusual to have a door in this position and when open one could see the room numbers, otherwise, it was strange and a little more difficult to maneuver. We were there during snow and beware the ice and snow falling above the side entrances. Use the main entrance if possible - melting snow was sitting in large clumps and hanging over the roof - when we entered the side door, some of it was melting and sliding off hitting me on the head. This is a good hotel to stay in if you are visiting the mall - it has everything you need and is clean and nicely laid out. It was pricier than some other hotels but I would stay here again because of the friendly staff, clean rooms and proximity to the mall.

Room Tip: The hallways are long. If you have trouble walking, ask for a room closest to the elevator. The mall is only a few minutes away but not good for walking - take the shuttle. It's the best way to avoid traffic and the drivers are some of the best around!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the review! I'm slo glad you liked our hotel. I've never had a complaint about the snow falling off the roof. Funny thing is, the day I got this review, I was walking to my vehicle and and I got hit with some snow! This is going to be addressed before next winter for sure!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 17, 2013

wonderful stay at this hotel and the beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept on.we were treated like kings and queens and I loved my stay there and will come again.their breakfast was also great-and offered everyting you could want.It was very close to transportation,and their parking is free-which I find was a plus.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Robyn G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

When you stay with us, you are royalty! We do our absolut best to reat every guest like an king and queen and I'm glad we succeeded! Thank you for the wonderful review. Our staff gets such a joy reading these comments daily and they take great pride in knowing that they make a difference. We get many great commetns about how wonderful our beds are. We are so glad you got a good nights sleep. Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you again!