Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Mall of America
$135
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,170 results
All reviewsacross the streetfront deskfull kitchenwithin walking distanceparking lotseparate bedroomlight railhome away from homegreat place to stayking suitetgi fridaysevery hourcomplimentary breakfastpull out couchliving areawould recommend this hotel to anyoneshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I was a guest with my two children, 9 &11 years old, we stayed Friday night until Tuesday morning over President's Day weekend. The hotel staff is amazing. Not one request that we had was judged or not taken seriously. I don't remember a hotel staff so nice. In addition, I am from Florida and knew I would be in Minnesota during a very cold time. I called ahead and expressed my concern of renting a car and driving in the weather conditions. The hotel told me it wasn't necessary to rent a car, they would shuttle me and my children whereever we needed to go throughout the weekend. No kidding! Not only did I save lots of money on a car rental, but they were true to their word. They took us where we needed to go with a happy smile on their face. Billy, Jim were are favorite drivers.... I think by the time of the end of our trip - we had 12 pillows in our room (boys will be boys!) and no one ever complained!
I recommend this hotel. This is a first time for me to take the time to write on TripAdvisor. Happy Times!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KittyKatSarasota
Robyn G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you! Your review gives us all the warm fuzzies! With the Mall of America right accross the streeet, we get quite a few guests from other parts of the country. Not everyone enjoys our wonderful winter wonderland as much as us;) We try our best to make sure our guests know that we can accommodate 99% of the requests. We hope you come visit again soon and don't worry about a rental car, Billy and Jim will get you anywhere you need to go!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This Homewood Suites was simply excellent, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, in fact I had the pleasure of returning the next week and chose to stay at the same facility even though it was a bit further from the location that I would be conducting my meetings. It was worth it without any doubt. Thanks for maintaining such a lovely facility. All of the Amenities were top shelf. The location was excellent directly accross from the Mall of America which was truly a sight to behold.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Norm C
Robyn G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you!! We sincerely appreciate your kind words. It's such a joy to be able to share with the staff how much they are appreciated by their guests. We can't wait to have you back and will make sure your next visit is even better!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We always stay here when we're in the Minneapolis area because it's a beautiful hotel with great accomodations. The food is great and the staff are friendly. The location is very close to Mall of America and the MSPS/St Paul airport.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tami_H

We appreciate your return business! Clean rooms and friendly service is our #1 goal and the entire staff is committed to excellence. We can't wait to see you again:)

Reviewed February 17, 2013

The front desk staff was welcoming and friendly. Thanks for the nummy treats at the front desk. The room was nice and clean and we felt like we were back on a cruise boat with the fun "towel swans" with Dove chocolate:) Breakfast was very good and the service was excellent and timely. Your location is ideal, since you are right across the street from MOA, and one can walk or take the shuttle. Thanks for a relaxing and memorable stay...we will be back and speak well of you! Thanks also for offering complimentary coffee, hot chocolate, and tea ALL DAY:) May you be blessed for going above and beyond in creating a "homey homestead"!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jim B
Robyn G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Thank you! Your kind words are exactly what motivates us to raise the bar with each and every guest! We love to hear that new things we try, such as the swans, get noticed. Our housekeeping team in continually learning new and fun things to do with everyday items you find in every guest room. Our goal is to be different and stick out! I'm glad you liked our breakfast. This is one area that we have been focusing on and are continually changing it in order to provide the best service and options. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Thanks to the blizzard that hit the northeast my flight was cancelled leaving me stranded in Minneapolis. After reading other reviewers comments on TripAdvisor I made reservations to stay at the Homewood Suites. I like the convenience of this hotel; spacious room, the kitchenette, and the breakfasts and dinners during the work week. I love the fact that Homewood Suites offers free WIFI for their guests. Other hotels should take a page out of their playbook and follow suit. This is a nice hotel with some of the friendliest staff onsite. Nancy, at the front desk took my reservations over the phone and when I arrived she greeted me warmly. My room was ready and super clean. I had the best night’s sleep in their comfy beds… the pillows are the best. If you’re a business traveler or traveling with a family this would be a nice place to stay. Just make sure you have enough money to spend at the Mall of America.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 7th floor away from the elevator and it was very quiet. I was only awoken by people outside, scraping the ice from their car windows. But that’s winter for you.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Robyn G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis - Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Being stranded is never fun but we are thrilled you were stranded with us! No matter what the situation, we strive to make everyone's accommodations the best we can. I'm thankful we were able to do that for you! Our friendly staff is always ready to exceed guest expectations and I'm glad we got the feedback to prove it. We hope you get "stranded" with us again soon!