All reviews bedroom suite pool and hot tub free dinner waffles an extended stay ample space hot options breakfast potatoes kitchen area free shuttle front desk staff full size fridge spent two nights waffle maker each morning a great stay business traveler
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Stayed for two nights last weekend for my niece's college graduation. The property was nice and in a convenient location. It had been recently updated but the cleaning staff needs to do a better job. Breakfast was great had had a variety of real, hot food. The staff was very friendly. We had a two bedroom suite that had a kitchen and dining area along with a living room area (not huge). It was a good stay and would have given better marks if they would have done a better job of cleaning. Everything was dusty, carpets needed attention, the stainless appliances were all smudged. That always makes me suspect of what else isn't so clean!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank blonde1023
Jeff F, General Manager at Residence Inn Bloomington by Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

blonde1023,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave some feedback, regarding your most recent stay. While it is great to hear some of the highlights such as our staff service, and breakfast options, it is unfortunate to hear about the cleaning you mentioned. A clean room is something I expect we deliver to each and every guest, on a daily basis, so I would like to apologize for falling short of that. If you would like to discuss this further with me, please feel free to reach out to me at anytime, and I would be more than happy to speak with you.

Thank you again, and have a great day!

Kind Regards,

952.876.0900

Reviewed May 29, 2016

I chose this hotel after reading reviews. This hotel was close to the mall of America. Check in was easy. We had a room on the fourth floor a king studio. The bed was not comfortable and neither my husband or I slept well in it. The room also had a couch chest of drawers and a kitchen area that included a refrigerator stove microwave dishes etc. there was a tub and toilet behind one door. And a sink outside of that area. The room seemed to be clean. The hotel offers a complementary breakfast. It offered what has become pretty standard fare for complementary breakfast. This included eggs some form of breakfast meat potatoes pancakes or French toast and a waffle maker also cereal and fruit yogurt coffee and juice. Overall, the hotel was okay, but I probably would not stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Jeff F, General Manager at Residence Inn Bloomington by Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

marilynm4310,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback, about your most recent stay. While all feedback is crucial to our success, I would like to apologize for the lack of comfort regarding the bed that you noted. Ensuring that our guests have a comfortable stay, is one of the most important things we can offer. If you would like to speak with me further regarding this, please feel free to reach out to me at any time, and I would be happy to speak with you.

Thank you again for your time.

Regards,

952-876-0900

Reviewed May 11, 2016

Very well maintained property. The room was clean. The breakfast had plenty of variety. The shuttle service is EXTREMELY convenient. It has runs to and from airport and Mall of America. You can grab the lightrail from either location. Who needs to rent a car? Just be sure to have some tip money for the drivers! The pool area is nice along with a spacious workout room. I wouldn't look any place else if I found myself going to Minneapolis, again. Pleasant staff and convenient to everything including restaurants within walking distance. I would stay here, again, in a heartbeat!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank StephV44
Jeff F, General Manager at Residence Inn Bloomington by Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2016

StephV44,

I would like to thank you for such a great review of our property. It is always wonderful to hear that we were able to provide a memorable and comfortable stay for our guests. I am glad to hear that your room was clean, breakfast was enjoyable, pool/fitness center met expectations, and that you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service!

Thank you again for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you back to Bloomington.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed May 9, 2016

Took my daughter here with some friends for her birthday. Nice and quite. Staff was very nice and upgraded our room at my request for free ( we had an extra person join). The suite was nice and clean. Was nice to have a full kitchen. The pool area was nice, hot tub was a little too small but relaxing. The breakfast buffet had a nice variety. I highly recommend this place.

Room tip: corner suite
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mommyto4blessings
Jeff F, General Manager at Residence Inn Bloomington by Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2016

vivaaamexico,

Thank you so much for giving us feedback from your recent stay here at the Residence Inn Bloomington by Mall of America. I am glad to hear that the staff was able to upgrade you, and provide you with more space in your room. Also, thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff. We truly do have a great team, who take a tremendous amount of pride in providing a great experience, to every guest.

If your travels bring you back to Bloomington, it would be great to be your choice of lodging once again!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Residence Inn in Bloomington MN.
Check in was easy the staff was friendly and very helpful about other places to see and recommending good restaurants nearby. She also upgraded our room And gave us a 2 bedroom suite complete with beautiful living room and fireplace. Breakfast was from 7 am to 1030am and was extremely generous with pancakes one day French toast the next day, sausage,fruit you had the complete breakfast buffet works.
The room looked over the pool and the workout room was clean with new equipment. The hotel was clean and quiet.
The TV worked well with many cable stations.
The refrigerator in the room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel. Especially if you're looking for a good hotel near the Mall for a very low price. They also have a shuttle to and from the mall that runs every hour.
Most of the restaurants in the area deliver. Newspapers are free every morning. You can't beat this hotel even for more money it's a real nice property.
I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roslyn B
Jeff F, General Manager at Residence Inn Bloomington by Mall of America, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2016

Roslyn B,

I am extremely pleased to hear that you had a great experience while staying with us at the Residence Inn Bloomington by Mall of America, and that you were able to take advantage of many of the amenities our hotel has to offer.

The whole staff really takes great pride in providing wonderful service to each and every guest, and reading a response such as yours is fantastic to be able to pass along to the team. Thank you again for your kind words, and if your travels bring you back to Bloomington, it would be wonderful to have you as our guest again!

Warm Regards,