“Wow-ed By Great Service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #53 of 240 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 12, 2013

After recently having a baby we just needed to get out of the house and were looking for a kid friendly place to bring a car seat... we thought, Red Lobster might be ok. From the minute we walked into the door--i was surprised at the Excellent Service. The hostess was very friendly even tho we were carrying a baby with us. She promptly handed us a pager and said it would be just a few minutes. The place was Packed and hummung with activity. It was great to see it busy on a Sunday night at 8PM. Our server Emily is simply the BEST. She is a well seasoned employee who knows the menu and knows how to make every guest welcome. I have been in the service industry and I know what it is like to be friendly every second of a customer experience--and she handled us and the tables around us WELL. Thanks--we wont hesitate to stop again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The food is all way's good and the service is all way's good.
The place is all way's nice and clean and it is easy to find the
place. It is right west of 35 north and right south of 494 west.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Must start your meal with their outstanding clam chowder. Like the fact you can add things like crab legs to any meal. Have many choices, including make your own combinations. If want shrimp, "Walt's Shrimp" are the best anywhere. Watch for their different "...fests"... sometimes, not always, their specials during the fests can be very good. Biggest problem we have, is choosing what to order from so many excellent dishes. One note: they've changed the way they prepare their salads... they dice everything in it, so it's easy to fork, unlike places where you have to take the time to cut up your salad... not a big thing, but a little thing that I thought was nice. Servers are well versed on seafood questions, like the difference between the different types of crabs and lobsters.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We arrived late, after a long day of driving and shopping. The staff was friendly and service was wonderful. Our waitress was AMAZING! The food was great and there was alot of it.
One of the best Red Lobster's that I have been to.
I will go back if I am ever in the area.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I ate at Red Lobster last night and had a fantastic meal. My waitress Lucy was great and the Chesapeake shrimp was excellent. I don't usually write reviews but because of the excellent food and service, I felt I had too!