“We stop here every time we are in the area.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #60 of 225 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Austin, Minnesota
“We stop here every time we are in the area.”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The food is all way's good and the service is all way's good.
The place is all way's nice and clean and it is easy to find the
place. It is right west of 35 north and right south of 494 west.

• Visited March 2013

Shakopee, Minnesota
“Excellent as Always”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Must start your meal with their outstanding clam chowder. Like the fact you can add things like crab legs to any meal. Have many choices, including make your own combinations. If want shrimp, "Walt's Shrimp" are the best anywhere. Watch for their different "...fests"... sometimes, not always, their specials during the fests can be very good. Biggest problem we have, is choosing what to order from so many excellent dishes. One note: they've changed the way they prepare their salads... they dice everything in it, so it's easy to fork, unlike places where you have to take the time to cut up your salad... not a big thing, but a little thing that I thought was nice. Servers are well versed on seafood questions, like the difference between the different types of crabs and lobsters.

Visited January 2013
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“Crabfest!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We arrived late, after a long day of driving and shopping. The staff was friendly and service was wonderful. Our waitress was AMAZING! The food was great and there was alot of it.
One of the best Red Lobster's that I have been to.
I will go back if I am ever in the area.

Visited December 2012
Minnesota
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I ate at Red Lobster last night and had a fantastic meal. My waitress Lucy was great and the Chesapeake shrimp was excellent. I don't usually write reviews but because of the excellent food and service, I felt I had too!

• Visited December 2012
Minneapolis, MN
“I love Red Lobster”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Red Lobster is great. Try to get there before 530pm on weekends or you WILL wait. Great for lunch. Good value for good food. My kids love it as well.

Visited September 2012