My family stayed at the Holiday Inn, Bloomington, MN the week of July 4th. Everything about the hotel was very vanilla. The room was okay. The walls were paper thin and I could hear the guests loudly laugh for two nights. I could also smell smoke emanating from the smokers room. Enough to wake me up from a dead sleep. The price was excellent and if you are just looking for a bed to sleep in then I recommend this hotel but if you want some luxury I recommend that you pay more for another hotel. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The location was excellent. It was pretty close to Valleyfair, Mall of America, gas, food and parks.
Location: United States > Minnesota > Bloomington
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #32 of 42 Hotels in Bloomington
Price Range: $105 - $165 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South 3*
Number of rooms: 172
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four story brick building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport (Mall Of America) Hotel Bloomington
- Bloomington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South MN, North America