The good: The staff was quite friendly, overall, and quite accommodating. There was a free shuttle to the mall and airport. If you ask nicely, the free shuttle will take you elsewhere locally also.
The bad: The hotel is in desperate need of refurbishing. The hallway walls were quite dirty. The tables in the lobby were filthy (caked up filth in the crevices). In the "business center" (a room with one old PC in it), there were bugs on the counter the first day that were still there 3 days later when I checked out. The AC worked only interemittently in our room. The electrical outlet on one wall worked only intermittently. The sink didn't have any hot water (but the shower did). The AC was hanging out of the wall about an inch (coming loose). Threadbare carpeting in the hallway. In the "business center", there were 3 large bolts sticking out of the floor, with no warning--pretty dangerous and irresponsible of the hotel. The restaurant was over-priced, but the staff there was friendly also. The hotel is not convenient to anything. It seems to be built in the middle of an industrial area.
Would I stay there again? No way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four story brick building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport (Mall Of America) Hotel Bloomington
- Bloomington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South MN, North America