Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South
$157
$147
$108
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$140
$137
Cancelon
All reviewsfront deskpool area was very nicepark and flyattached restauranthot tubon site restaurantfree shuttlegreat ratecomfortable roomminneapolis areaconvenient locationeasy accessshuttle serviceup to dateairportmallmoa
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We came to visit the MOA for a long weekend, and this hotel was great! Great area away from all the hustle an bustle. We arrived several hours early, and staff was very kind about letting us check in early. The children lived the indoor pool and hot tub. Housekeeping was super nice! One maintenance issue was called in and resolved immediately. Our room had a microwave and fridge which was nice. The food at the hotel restaurant was wonderful. Great stay!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
mspso, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

We apppreciate you taking your time in giving us your great feedback. I'm very happy to hear that the staff from all departments were very friendly and helpful in assisting you. I will certainly pass your kind words along to them. We would love to serve you again should your travels bring you back to Bloomington, MN. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I chose this hotel because it was just south of Minneapolis where my friends live and just south of the 35/494 interchange. This made it easy to get to Northfield early the next day for college tours with no traffic conflicts. Our plane arrived early so we went to the hotel and were able to get our reserved room four hours before normal check in. The staff was so welcoming and helpful. I am a Priority Club member so appreciated the discount card for a drink and meal in the restaurant. The beds were very comfortable, frig and microwave a nice addition, pool and hot tub in a beautiful setting. We were on an outside room and had no noise issues. Convenient parking all around hotel so easy to be close to room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you kindly for all of your great feedback!! From the convenient location, to our helpful staff and great hotel ammenities, I am very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Thank you for your loyalty to our brand, and we hope to see you again during your next visit to the Twin Cities.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We booked our stay at this hotel for the night before a very early flight out of MSP airport. Like most airport hotels, they have a Park & Fly program which allows you to leave your vehicle at their property and take their shuttle to/from the airport. Check-in went smoothly, and we were able to reserve our spot on the 4am shuttle without a problem. The room appeared to have been recently updated and was very clean. We got a great night's sleep despite sharing a floor with a large sports group. The shuttle left the hotel right on time and got us to the airport terminal quickly and safely. Our return flight was delayed so severely that we missed our connection and were stranded overnight in Miami. When I called the hotel (after the 6pm cancellation time), she graciously cancelled my reservation without penalty and wished me safe travels. When we finally got into Minneapolis late the next afternoon, they sent the shuttle right out to pick us up, and our car was right where we'd left it. Thanks for a great Park & Fly experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking your time in sharing the wonderful experience you had. It is great to hear that every aspect of your stay went smoothly, even despite a delayed flight and an unexpected overnight stay in Miami. We look forward to serving you again during your next visit to Bloomington, MN. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I stayed here on a buisness trip. I have stayed at many Holiday Inn's and this one is not on the top of the list. I had a room that overlooked the pool and the noise from the kids and whatever else was loud and hard to ignore . My fridge was also making annoying noises so I had to unplug it. There was hair in my bathtub and somehow on the celine. The room also smelled like clorine. Could also use some upgrades.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
mspso, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

We thank you for taking your time in giving us your feedback. I apologize that you encountered noise issues during your stay. With our hotel layout, the interior rooms that overlook the pool do tend to be noisier when our pool area is busy. Our exterior rooms are typically quieter, and free of any chlorine smell that interior rooms surrounding the pool area may have. Also, we have revised a few housekeeping procedures, which should improve overall cleanliness going forward. We hope you will consider us again for your accomodation needs during any future travels to Bloomington, MN. Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed here as I was traveling to Wisconsin. The staff was very friendly, helpful, and let me keep my ski bag in their office instead of hauling it up to my room. I had no problem getting a shuttle ride from the airport to hotel. Had to wait about 15 minutes but it was not an inconvenience. The room was very clean, comfortable updated beds. Everything I would expect in a Holiday Inn for getting a great night's sleep. Quiet too.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
mspso, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Bloomington - Airport South, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

minichix,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn I-35W. We appreciate your kind words and positive feedback regarding our facilities. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to Bloomington.