All reviews outback steakhouse donuts room was clean park and fly continental breakfast long term parking free shuttle front desk staff shuttle service rental car an early flight indoor pool yogurt airport mall moa minneapolis
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2018

I am a Choice Privileges member so I know my way around Choice Hotels. This hotel is old and needs some work. I was only there for a quick overnight stay after a late flight so I can't speak about a lot of the amenities, but the front desk seemed surprised when I showed up at 12:30 a.m. for my reservation. I was never recognized as a preferred guest, which I thought was strange. I had to ask which entrance would be the best one to use and the parking lot was fairly full.

The room itself wasn't terrible as it had been updated, but the HVAC unit might be the loudest thing I have ever heard in a hotel room. Fortunately, I can sleep through about anything so it was too much of an issue. The hallways and public areas were just tired and/or dirty. You could tell that there were about 100 layers of paint on jambs, etc.

Once I found the breakfast room it was larger, but the property is pretty good sized. The food is about what I would expect at a CI and was properly stocked with staff working and checking on guests.

The location is close to the shopping and other things in the area, but there are lots and lots of other places in the area and I will choose somewhere else in the future.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank sportsinfoguy
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

sportsinfoguy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and insightful review. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we have impressed you and the ways that we can improve. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

I was greeted with a smile from Mary Ross at the front desk and she welcomed me to her Comfort Inn. She quickly got me into my 1st room floor (as requested online). She thanked me for being a choice member and even had suggestions for dinner! Thanks for the friendly advice, Mary!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank MrsWildman
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2018

MrsWildman,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you and your family again!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

We loved our stay here.Ebony at the front desk was very helpful and her zest for her job made us feel very welcome!!we would highly recommend this place for stay as its location is close to airport,there are free shuttles to mall of america and airport and the staff is very helpful.Good breakfast and nice property.keep it up guys!!!!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

ILovTravel29,

We are all thrilled to learn that you enjoyed such a pleasant experience with us. It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed April 21, 2018

I am an avid Choice hotel member but this is my first visit to this hotel. It is close to the Mall of America and MSP airport. The rooms have been updated, but the rest of hotel is in serious need of repairs, updating, and cleaning.

The hotel has rusty pipes, leaks in the fifth floor ceiling, dirty hallways and is just run down.

The staff was not personal at all and we had to ask for the elevator, the breakfast room and the pool areas.

Cleaning of the room was questionable. The previous guest's heir was on the floor and our night stand. The bathroom lacked a good cleaning.

I would not return to this hotel

Room tip: Use the Courtyard hotel next door!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank DrMarkES

DrMarkES,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We wish to let you know that your voice is of utmost importance to us. We want you to know that your voice is of utmost importance to us and we thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and impressions of our hotel!

Reviewed April 11, 2018

We spent 6 nights and had a nice comfortable stay. Everyone was very nice and the shuttle to MOA was great. We had no problems with anything at this hotel. They have a very nice HOT breakfast served seven day a week.

Room tip: We had a room with 2 queen beds and it was nice
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Yuko-Stu,

It means a lot to hear from guests who are satisfied with all of our services and amenities. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable