I stayed here from Apr 7-11, 2014. The hotel is getting older but is clean. The staff are friendly and helpful.
My only negative point is that if you need a cab, I strongly suggest that you call your own as the company they use, Gold Star cost more than other cabs I used for the same trip on the same day.. Like $10 more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right in the heart of it all and just minutes to downtown areas. Relax on plush pillow top mattress, crisp white duvet and fluffy pillows or utilize the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access to help you stay in touch while on the road. Enjoy classic American fare at Three Trees Restaurant and Fireside Lounge. After a busy day, unwind in our whirlpool and heated pool to refresh and rejuvenate your senses. If you feel like exploring, attractions like the Mall of America, Mystic Lake Casino and the famous Minnesota Zoo are all within easy reach. We're only 10 minutes from Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport, so our shuttle can get you to your flight promptly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your GuestHouse Inn-Bloomington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Bloomington Hotel Bloomington
- Bloomington Park Plaza
- GuestHouse Inn-Bloomington MN, North America