1,991 results
All reviews room was clean shuttle driver waffles free shuttle free breakfast convenient location twin cities motel airport mall cereal fly msp walmart mn moa convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

I stayed and have a good ,pleasant with all my family .
Breakfast so delicious, good coffee ,amazing waffles my daughter made with butter.
The beeds were so soft and comfortable .and that's really made me happy to get a good sleep.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
S8BloomingtonGM, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bloomington/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,

Thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing on your next stay here in Bloomington, MN.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

the title of my review speaks for itself. the refrigerator in my room was filthy, it had mice feces in it and i have pictures to prove it.I did not have time to reach out to the staff while i was there.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
S8BloomingtonGM, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bloomington/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2020

We take what you say very serious and want to assure you that we have not found any evidence of pests at our hotel. We also, have a pest control inspection done quarterly to make sure our hotel is pest free. I hope this information gives you confidence if you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed December 25, 2019

The room had flooring that was coming up. Someone tried to tape it down but the tape was letting loose and causing a trip hazard. The room smelled like combustion exhaust, kind of slightly like a natural gas smell. Internet was unconnectable at times. No key in the safe.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
S8BloomingtonGM, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Bloomington/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

I want to apologize for our room condition. Appropriate action has been taken on this floor to prevent any trip hazard. We are in the process of applying all digital safes in our rooms at this time. I hope that you choose to stay with us in the future to show you we have taken your complaints serious.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

This hotel claims to have queen bed but our room only had double bed and the staff insisted they were queens and refused to accommodate us. Every area we were in seems neglected for cleaning and maintenance.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I want to apologize for any staff of ours not accommodating to your needs. I can assure you that all of our rooms have queen beds and King size beds if you wish to stay with us for the future.

Reviewed December 20, 2019

My wife and I stayed at this hotel finally getting a night out and away from the kids. A little over 2½ years in the making. We went out played some pool ate and came back to the hotel to relax watch a movie and sleep. But no cable, no wifi. Boring night for sure

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I want to apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. I can assure you if you stay with us in the future we will have our cable and WiFi up and running.

Terrie,