“I have stayed here before. I don't think I would describe...”

Super 8 Bloomington/Airport
Ranked #30 of 42 Hotels in Bloomington
WADENA
“I have stayed here before. I don't think I would describe...”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have stayed here before. I don't think I would describe your hotel as a destination hotel but for what I have needed (short stays to see outside attractions, travel via airport and business) it has been more than adequate. I would stay again and would recommend for those who needed to stay in a motel in this part of the Twin Cities Metro area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

S8BloomingtonGM, General Manager at Super 8 Bloomington/Airport, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for your great review. We appreciate receiving guest feedback such as yours. Also, thank you for recommending us to other travelers!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Melody Maus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Long Branch
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This hotel is a decent value for a stay close to the Minneapolis airport. They have a free shuttle which is convenient. The service is generally good. The breakfast buffet is ok, but could use a little more variety with healthier options. However, the cleanliness of the rooms could definitely improve. The room I stayed in was dingy, had ants in the bathroom, stains on the bed linens and a large stain on the carpet that looked almost like a bloodstain. Since I had a later flight, I asked for a late checkout. They granted a 12:00 instead of 11:00 checkout but nevertheless, I had housekeeping banging on my door and calling just after 11 while I was in the shower, at least 3 or 4 times. Also, the television stations constantly froze, even in the exercise room. Also, of the 2 machines in the fitness room only 1 worked. If they could improve these things, I would stay there again but otherwise I'd probably stay elsewhere.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you taking the time to write a detailed review of your stay. We strive to provide the cleanest accommodations with excellent service. I apologize that we fell short of this goal for you. Over the next year we will be doing some things to improve our accommodations. We will take your comments in to consideration to look for ways we can improve. I have also brought your comments to the attention of the staff so that we can immediately improve some of the issue you have brought to our attention.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with an enjoyable stay. Also, please contact me directly if I can be of assistance at any time, 952-888-8800.

Melody Maus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bloomington
La Quinta Inn Minneapolis Airport Bloomington
#40 of 42 in Bloomington
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Bloomington W
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Bloomington West
Baymont Inn & Suites Bloomington MSP Airport

Been to Super 8 Bloomington/Airport? Share your experiences!