My daughter and I stayed here for one night. I called the hotel from Colorado early that morning to tell them we would be arriving early and could we please have an early check in. " No problem " they replied.. We arrived about 11:45 am .. front desk was busy only one person working. After waiting in line for at least 15 min. ( the lady in front of us was complaining that there was " hair " in her bed and blood on the bathroom floor" so gross... I was ready to leave.. but decide to try it.
Front desk woman said she was only one answering the phones and she spoke to " no one about an early check in".. ok then, she said had nothing available until after 3:00. We left and came back around 3:30, room was ready check in was smooth and nice , different woman checking us in.
Room was ok, lots of paint chipping off the bathroom doors, room had an " old odor" to it. Hot tub area was very dirty. Stuff floating in hot tub, jets did not work. dirty towels on floor and only two clean ones left for guests in the crowed pool area. Obviously, no one was cleaning or checking pool area.
We tried to call room service, but, surprise! phone in room did not work at all. used cell phone to let front desk know phone was broken.
Around 8:00 am the doors started banging and we thought someone was breaking into our room, just maids cleaning rooms. I had the do not disturb sign on, but she knocked loudly two times. ugh!
Brunch was good, a little pricey for what they offer, only one waiter working the entire dining room. I heard several guests complaining about service and last nights service.
Will not stay here again. Too many other nice hotels with much better customer service available in the area. Cleaner as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America is set apart from other Bloomington, MN hotels by its commitment to customer service and environmental stewardship. Situated adjacent to the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge, this Hilton hotel provides a unique sense of peace in the Bloomington, MN area. We offer complimentary shuttle service to the nearby Mall of America and Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport (MSP). Close to the Light Rail Transit system, guests have convenient access to downtown Minneapolis and a variety of professional sporting events at Target Field, Target Center, and Mall of America Field. While at the hotel, be sure to savor Blue Water Grill’s award-winning steaks or seafood entrees and admire the nature photography on display, all created by Executive Chef Eric G Baker. And to make your stay comfortable and convenient, we offer great amenities such as the glass-enclosed atrium recreation area with a heated indoor pool, two whirlpools, 24-hour fitness center and complimentary parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall Of America Hotel Bloomington
- Hilton Hotel Bloomington
- Hilton Bloomington
- Bloomington Hilton
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall Of America Bloomington, MN, North America