Best Western Plus Bloomington Hotel
  • Pool
$80
QualityInn
1,650 results
All reviewspool areaacross the streetpoolside roomred rossaregular poolbest westernshot tubwater featuresattached restaurantgreat poolwithin walking distancewafflesthe breakfast areashuttle servicelarge poolfree breakfastwater park
Reviewed March 20, 2012

What can I say, this hotel is the best hotel I stayed at in all my time traveling around the US. I stayed there only one night and I got a great deal through Orbits. The room was ginormous, the bed was unbelievably comfy, the bathroom was pristine clean, shower pressure was excellent, furnishing were excellent, I was thoroughly impressed and would not hesitate to stay again. In fact I may just be doing so in the first week of May.

The free breakfast buffet was an added bonus that I made use of and found to be excellent. The pool facility was absolutely superb for families, the kids will love it.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank PaulKarl
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stayed at this hotel the night before a flight out of Minneapolis and booked the Park and Fly Rate. I searched a number of Bloomington/Minneapolis park and fly hotels and this hotel offered one of the more reasonable rates and one of the few to offer 8 days of parking.

The hotel offers free airport shuttle. Rides to the airport depart every half hour but when we called on our return for pickup, we were picked up right away, which was very much appreciated because of the long drive we had ahead of us.

The hotel itself has been recently updated and is very nice. Although we did not use the pool area, it is huge. There is a children's pool, large hot tub and ample tables and chairs provided on deck.

The complimentary breakfast is standard fare but offers quite a few choices. There are also bowls of fresh fruit just outside the breakfast area that are filled all day.

The rooms are very nice - recently updated and very clean.

The hotel is in a great location for the Mall of America as it is literally across the street. Not only would I use this hotel again for a park and fly option, but it would be great for visiting Bloomington/Minneapolis because of the proximity to the mall and also the numerous freeways that will get you wherever you need to go.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ChocAHolic10
Reviewed March 11, 2012

This was was great. You can not beat the price either. We stayed for a few nights on out trip to MOA. The staff was amazing and very helpful. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh. The only advise I could offer was for the check in staff to tell you about the on/off button for the water park. Its a great way to save money on the water bill but I would have not known about it had it not been for these reviews. We will be back though. My son had a great time in the water park.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ebennett
Reviewed March 5, 2012

This was a wonderful place to stay. Hotel very clean and rooms were very clean, spacious. We had a 2nd floor room with pool side balcony. It was somewhat noisy but not too bad and the pool closed at 11 so after that it was very quiet. Great beds!! Pool area was awesome, we had a 13 and 10 year old who had a great time. Staff at hotel are wonderful, very polite and helpful. Free shuttle service to anywhere within 5 miles, they were awesome!!! Saved us so much time not having to mess with parking at the mall. Highly recommend to stay at this hotel again!!!

Room Tip: If I went back I would choose a 1st floor pool side just for convenience sake with kids.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2012

A group of six of us shared two rooms at the hotel at the end of February after a layover returning from Cancun. We called for a shuttle to pick up up at the airport and it came in 15 minutes and made it to the hotel in another 15 minutes. The hotel was in great condition and the front staff reception was polite and informative even at midnight. Although we only stayed in the hotel for less than 6 hours, here are the key points:
- Clean, spacious rooms,
- Extremely comfortable pillow-top beds,
- Up to date bathroom (and clean),
- New, large, flat screen television,
- Free continental breakfast, &
- Shuttle to and from airport.

This is THE hotel to stay at if you are needing to stay near the airport and it is quite close to the Mall of America.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends