1,996 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies large hotel business trip hot tub fitness center twin cities shuttle service conference airport mall mn moa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Doubletree is always a safe bet. You get stellar service with a solid room (and those cookies!) This location is no exception.

Check-in staff couldn't have been friendlier. My room was near the top of the hotel and was spacious with a bed that was terrifically comfortable.

The wifi was fast enough for everyday matters, although I had to call tech support because the login page was down.

There is an airport shuttle that runs every hour on the half-hour (e.g. 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, etc.). It is first-come, first-serve. This means it picks up at the airport on the hour.

My only disappointment was the air conditioning. It's basically one of those motel window units with the dials, except the dials have been removed, and the controls have been moved to the wall. At 4 p.m., when the sun was beating down on the west-facing window in my room, the room began to warm up considerably, even with the shades drawn. The little AC couldn't keep up. It finally cooled down enough overnight where I was able to sleep. By morning, it was almost cold in the room!

I like this property, and if I find myself in Bloomington again, I'll come back.

Date of stay: September 2019
TerryS3123, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind words about your experience. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay overall. I apologize for the troubles you encountered with the air conditioning unit. I appreciate you sharing this so we can take a look at the issue. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel lobby was not terribly clean, bar and lobby were noisy, room was not clean, no counter space in bathroom, both beds had plyboard between the box spring and the mattress, surfaces on furniture was not clean, and toilet had not been cleaned properly.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. You are truly a valued guest and we hope to have an opportunity to provide you with a much better experience on a future trip to the area.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great and clean place, great staff! We were on a business trip with over 400 in attendance, and they had a large enough room to accommodate all and more if need be. They fed us buffet style and every one was served within a half hour. Excellent service!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
TerryS3123, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your event, meal and stay overall. We hope you see you back again for future events or just a visit to the area.

Reviewed September 15, 2019

The hallway carpet was soiled and many doors with chipped paint. The room decor was dark with minimal lighting and very few electrical outlets for personal electronic devices, curling iron, etc. Bathroom very dated and tiny - floor space literally only large enough for one person. Comfortable bed however. Doubtful I would return to this property.

Room tip: I was on the 19th floor - avoid this floor.
Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you for telling us of your experience. While we work hard to ensure all of our guests and events receive the highest quality service, in your case we did not meet your expectations, and for that I apologize. I will be sharing your concerns with our teams as we continue to review and fine tune our service and product. We hope to have an opportunity to share those improvements on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Conference stay
Stayed here for 3 nights. Beds very comfortable. Room quiet and clean. Meals for conference were excellent.
Easy access to hwy 100 and 494.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Enjoyed our stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
TerryS3123, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Thank you for staying with us. I am absolutely delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and event. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.