No Maid service.
Incorrect check-in time given.
Disabled person stuck waiting in public space.
Cookies do nothing to make it right.
Minicon is almost upon Minnesota science fiction fandom, and, as in many years I still will not attend.
But take heart, this year, it is not the fault of the convention.
the fault lies clearly in the lap of the DoubleTree Hilton in Bloomington Minnesota, which, frankly sucked so much in their treatment of me, there is no way I will give them any of my money.
all the best to those who are going, and have a good time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bloomington/Minneapolis South we put the human touch back into your travel experience. It all starts with the warm welcome of a chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Then the caring keeps coming with everything from luxurious comfort of our Sweet Dreams sleep experience, to our highly-trained staff members who are dedicated to anticipating your needs so your stay at our recently renovated Bloomington, MN hotel is the best it can be. Please join us in our new Crescent Kitchen restaurant and bar featuring over 16 microbrews on tap and over 84 whiskeys,scotch's bourbons. Come see us! We always have a cookie with your name on it ready and waiting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South Hotel Bloomington
- Sheraton Bloomington
- Sheraton Minneapolis
- Bloomington Sheraton
- Doubletree By Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South MN, North America