Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South
BestWestern.com
$140
$124
1,748 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieslarge hotelpool sidebusiness tripparking lothot tubfitness centertwin citiesshuttle serviceconferenceairportmallmnmoa
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Doubletree in Bloomington, MN. Not only was the hotel itself beautifully appointed but the staff was outstanding which made for a fantastic stay! I attended a conference at the hotel and the banquet staff was wonderful. The ballroom is beautiful and was decorated beautifully for a winter event!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

From start to finish my stay at the DoubleTree was great! My room was clean and the staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. I really liked the free shuttle to/from the Mall of America, as well as the airport. I will definitely stay again in the near future.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My stay was great! The beds were very comfortable and the service was wonderful! I enjoyed the bar and restaurant atmosphere. Having a restaurant located right on property was great as I was staying for a business trip and didn't know the area. They even had a jazz band playing on a Wednesday night down in the lounge! Which, made my trip that much more exciting!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I was very happy with this hotel the room was very clean and the service was grand. Ther first desk answer all my questions in a timely fashion, they were also courteous and polite. I would recommend this hotel to anyone friend or family.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Guest Services S, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Allison W,
We're so pleased you enjoyed you visit with us - thank you for recommening us to friends and family!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Just got back from a business trip at this hotel. Even though it was super cold in Minnesota we received a warm and friendly greeting from the desk. The breakfast buffet was absolutely delicious as was the lunch and breaks. The room was absolutely beautiful and the pillows were amazing. The catering staff was absolutely wonderful. If you're planning a meeting or a business trip to Minnesota Double Tree Bloomington - MInneapolis South is definitely the place to stay. They have free shuttle to both the airport and Mall of America. You will love the beds... Slept like I did before I had kids!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Guest Services S, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear TILIS02,
Fantastic Staff and FANTASTIC GUESTS! Thank you so much for singing our praises! We get lots of comments about our comfy beds warm cookies and friendly staff - we're so happy you enjoyed them! We are here winter or summer, snow or shine - please do come visit us again!