“Wonderful Getaway Weekend”

Ranked #24 of 43 Hotels in Bloomington
Grand Forks, United States
“Wonderful Getaway Weekend”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Loved the King size bed!!! I was lucky and got an end of the hallway room. I love that the curtins block out all the light, so when I wanted to sleep in, I didn't have the morning rays beaming through my window. I am looking forward to my next stay at the Doubletree.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Robert P, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Brandy S,

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! We are always happy to accommodate our guests' requests for king sized beds and other amenities. We look forward to having you back again soon and taking care of your needs!

Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The hotel is huge, lobby spacious and accommodating, get on the elevator and exit on your floor and immediately notice that the hallways are dark and narrow-feeling. Open the room door and first thing that strikes you is that it is nicely styled but really small, especially for the price paid.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

James W,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and taking the time to share your experiences. I am very sorry that you were not pleased with the size of your guestroom. Our hotel has over 550 rooms, and many of them vary in size and amenities. Our front desk team will always do their best to accommodate any requests, and we do attempt to upgrade our Hhonors guests when available. I'm glad to see that you gave us top ratings on cleanliness and service. Thank you again for your review. I hope you will stay with us again in the future!
Flossmoor, United States
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Hotel is very nice. Simple, clean, modern decor. Rooms are very simple. I believe we had cheaper rooms because there were no furnishings or wall art/decor. I am used to staying in hotels with bathtubs so it was kind of different to walk in a bathroom with no tub and a sink with no vanity. We were on the 20th floor and could hear people walking and running above us. That was a little annoying early in the morning. The pizza we ordered from room service was absolutely delicious and the front desk staff were awesome. Overall we were pleased.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Jana M,

Thank you for sharing with us! I am very glad that our staff took great care of you, and I agree that our new in-room pizza menu has some of the best pizza options in the area! I am sorry to hear that other guests were noisy during your stay. We are happy to have our security team respond to any noise complaints to rectify this issue. Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel. I hope you will be back again soon!
Esko, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed one Saturday night, there were 4 of us in one room, only double beds, not enough towels, had to ask for more, bathroom was not very clean, mold on tiles in tub, light switch area hadn't been wiped down in awhile, toilet hinges were gross, and a few other not so nice things.The positive things were very friendly staff, good linens on bed, excellent price, only 80 dollars with military discount. Overall I would say this is just an o.k. Place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Clean56
Robert P, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
LeeAnn V,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. I am truly sorry to hear that yu experienced some cleanliness issues with your guestroom. Your feedback helps me to identify areas in which we can improve and better serve our guests. I will certainly look into the items you have brought to my attention, and correct them immediately. I am glad to hear that the service you encountered was pleasant and enjoyable. Our staff are all very hard working and dedicated customer service professionals who truly are here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible! Thank you again for sharing your experiences, and I hope you will stay with us in the future so we may provide you the experience you deserve with our hotel!
Fremont Ca, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2013

great location, close to airport, close to downtown and great mall. Excellent service, very helpful and friendly staff. Good in-room breakfast service. Room is clean, quiet, and comfort. Will stay at the same hotel again next time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Yuping J
Robert P, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Yuping J,

It is always great to hear the reviews our guests share with us. It brings me joy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for sharing about the service and cleanliness you experienced during your stay with us. I look forward to your next stay with us!
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed November 2, 2013

International free breakfast is missing in this nice and excellent Hotel. The temperature outside was perfect but in Summer time Frigidaire needed in every single room. I reccomand for single,couples,businessman and family to this Hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Said A
Said A,

Thank you very much for sharing this review with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. I appreciate your feedback as well on ways to improve. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Milwaukee
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This hotel was great for the price. It is at the high quality of a Hilton for half the price of one. It is a for sure stay! The hotel staff was nice, the rooms were comfortable and location was great.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Myers L
Robert P, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this review, November 2, 2013
Myers L,

I am very happy to hear that you found such value in our property and the friendliness of our staff! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope to have you back again soon!