Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South
  • Pool
$140
BestWestern.com
1,748 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookieslarge hotelpool sidebusiness tripparking lothot tubfitness centertwin citiesshuttle serviceconferenceairportmallmnmoa
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The service of this hotel was prompt and on point. We were checked immediately. The room was clean and quiet. The pool facility was also very clean and the location was accommodating to anywhere we wanted to go. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I stayed in the Doubletree's North Tower for four days during our vacation. It honestly felt like home while we were there. The rooms were clean, service was great, and the location safe and convenient. It's only 5 minutes from Southdale Mall and 10-15 from MoA, depending on traffic. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2013
Lisa I, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

We are so please you enjoyed the hotel, staff and location! Hope to see you again on your next vacation!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The hotel was very nice. We were given an accessible room which I did not request and I believe because it was bigger and two of my sisters have Down's Syndrome and they are short. So the young lady proactively checked us into this room. It did have a mini fridge which was not good. I probably won't stay here again only because it is more for the business traveler than family. Overall very nice and clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear FeliciaB,
Thanks for the review - I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was a great hotel for our holiday to Minneapolis. The staff were polite and helpful. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The pool was nice and it is located close to the Mall of America and all other areas that we visited. My only minor complaint is that the luggage carts are only accessible by using a bell hop, for a small tip they were very helpful and pleasant.
I would not hesitate to stay here and to recommend this to anyone.
I booked this hotel through Hotwire for a great price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Lisa I, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear SenorBryce,
Thanks for the great review - we do have a terrific hotel and a great location! I'm so happy you were able to enjoy it and he hope to see you again on your next vacation!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

This was, by far, the dirtiest room we have ever stayed at in a major hotel chain like Doubletree.

Upon getting to our room after check-in we discovered, to our horror, a blood and semen stained bed in which the sheets had not been changed...the bed had been made, mind you...but the sheets had not been changed. We also discovered trash behind the dresser and a wah rag in the bathroom that was still wet, likely from being used to either clean the room or by the previous guest. There was also a stain on the wall in which it looked like someone had wiped their greasy hands on the grey wall.

Absolutely horrible. I wish I could give this hotel a better review. It's in a great location and the facilities, for the most part, are solid. Just a terrible mark in cleanliness.

• Stayed: August 2013