All reviews light rail front desk the club lounge huge tv modern hotel blue line close to the airport would definitely stay here again free shuttle excellent hotel msp airport enjoyable stay comfortable bed hotel restaurant mini fridge business trip shuttle service
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love Hyatts especially their higher end Grand and Regency brands. This was my first stay at this relatively new hotel on business. When I arrived to MSP I took the Hyatt’s complimentary airport shuttle bus. I had to wait a long time for the shuttle bus to arrive for about 35 minutes. Yet other hotel shuttle buses seemed to pick-up from MSP more frequently than the Hyatt. I later learned that the Hyatt has only one shuttle bus. I recommend the Hyatt should have a second shuttle bus to reduce the pickup time to less than 35 minutes.

On a positive note, the hotel is conveniently located about 5 minutes away from MSP. The hotel is located near many other airport hotels. That was a plus especially since I had an early 6:05 am return flight back to MSP. When I arrived to the Hyatt I was surprised that this airport hotel was rated as a Regency, because this Hyatt looked only a little better than most other airport hotels. The lobby for example was not so impressive. Anyway my check into my room 623 for only $166 inclusive of all taxes and fees went smoothly. You can see the pics of my room.

My check-out also went smoothly. I was disappointed there was no early morning coffee available in the lobby. I was able to take their complimentary airport shuttle back to MSP in time to catch my 6:05 am return flight. Two airline employees also took the shuttle with me. I was surprised to see how many people were at MSP this early in the morning.

Room Tip: I prefer higher floors with views
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Michelle T, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Bloomington-Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your thoughts. I am disappointed to read your concerns on our shuttle service as we do have two shuttles that go to MSP International airport at the top and bottom of every hour, I apologize for the delay and will be following up with the team to do our best to prevent it happening again. Thank you for sharing as we take all feedback very serious and use it to fine tune our operations. We hope to see you on a return visit and to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Exceptional Service at the Hyatt Regency Bloomington every time i am there on business. Holly in the Urbana Restaurant always remembers my favorite healthy drink the "Heart Beet". Yolanda the waitress is a fresh of breathe air in the morning. The room attendant Filipina is the sweetest person you will ever meet. After a long work day Kathy the bartender is the person to see, makes a superb drink. I just love this place!!! It's home away from home!!! Thank you to the Hyatt Regency Bloomington Staff!

Room Tip: Rooms on the odd number sides have a beautiful view of the park
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Bloomington! We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and share your awesome experience with our team! We look forward to each return visit. Thank you again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Hotel was very clean and kept staff was very accommodating and if you want to stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city it’s a perfect location to stay and just minutes from the mall of America by train or walking and also train stop to downtown would stay there again

Stayed: September 2018
2  Thank avalle12018

We strive to impress all our guests and are thrilled that we won you over with our high level of quality throughout the hotel. It sounds as if our entire team welcomed you with great Hyatt hospitality, and we can’t wait to do it all over! Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed October 15, 2018

The Hotel is very close to the Airport and the Mall of Americas. There's a shuttle service to both sites. Since you check in, its a great service.

Modern rooms, Fitness center and pool available as well!

I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mgorenam

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency by Mall of America! We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and share your wonderful experience. It sounds like you had a very fulfilling stay and from the convenient location, fitness center to the great staff it is great you were able to take advantage of much of what we offer! We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located in a great spot. The metro transit light rail is literally right outside. A short ride to Mall of America, airports, and downtown is only a 1/2 hr train ride.

The hotel itself is very nice. The room we stayed in was a king size normal room. The amenities were nice and the bed was super comfortable. Large TV and huge windows to watch the falling October SNOW.

The staff needs to be worked with for professionalism. They lack attentiveness and are all business when dealing with them. The check in process was easy but we didn’t feel very welcomed. If you plan on eating breakfast at the restraint forget it if you are in a hurry. Here the staff was slow, untrained and quite frankly rude. We had dinner here also and the food for both meals was excellent again just lousy service!! Unfortunate that this seems to be a lingering problem from reading older reviews.

We will stay here again as the convenience of the location and the nice rooms were worth the money we spent. We’ve already booked another starvation for February hopefully we will find the service a bit better.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 4babygirls

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I am disappointed to hear of the subpar service you encountered during your stay as we strive to achieve the very best however; delighted to hear our location, property and food and beverage were all perfect for your needs.
Please know, that we undergo continual training of both new and existing staff in order to maintain the highest levels of service.
We do hope to exceed your expectations during your February visit and are confident that you will have a more positive experience. Please feel free to contact me directly to assist with any details.