“Consistently good hamburgers”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #42 of 226 Restaurants in Bloomington
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Very busy place but we like their hamburgers and french fries. We always wait for counter or table place - wish they had more. Food comes out hot and fresh as the hamburgers are grilled right before you. They are juicy with lots of toppings. The milk shakes and malts are a meal in themselves. Always order the flavor of the month and haven't been disappointed yet.

There are newer reviews for Johnny Rockets

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Good food court food...nothing amazing. Food was ready quickly. Best choice for a burger at the food court.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

For a fast food joint in a mall food court this place is pretty darn good. Love their shakes. Burgers are good, BLTs are just like home made.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We visited Johnny Rockets during a gals' trip to Mall of America and were famished...a burger and fries would hit the spot. So we trekked up to the food court and plopped ourselves on the cuter-than-cute stools at the counter and proceeded to place our "special order" -- hamburger with no bun (for my friend with food allergies) and my loaded chili dog (I will probably die of heart disease...LOL). We split a rather hefty plate of sweet potato fries which were DELISH, and proceeded to finish up every bite of our respective entrees. It was good and we were quite satisfied. Of course, it is a mall restaurant, so you have to take that into consideration. But when you are really hungry, it's great to see a place that you recognize, and know you'll receive a good meal.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My partner and I ate here a lot whenever we visited family in Minneapolis. Johnny Rockets has the best damn cheeseburgers ever!! Just right, not greasy, and fresh/hot too! This is also where my partner Rick proposed to me!!!