“Great Gyros!”
Review of Gyropolis

Gyropolis
Ranked #6 of 245 Restaurants in Bloomington
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Gyropolis has a good variety of Gyros and salads, and side dishes. They are not open on a Sundays though.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

One of 2 iconic lunch options in Bloomington (The other is Wally's). Be prepared to wait in line at lunch time. There's very little table space; the largest percentage of customers are carry out. The regular gyro is the primary option, but we've never been disappointed when we've chosen other options.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

My daughter and I were at this restaurant this past weekend. Twice. You will be impressed by the personal service you get - because it is kind, genuine and rare. The quality of the food is fresh, straight from the meat spindle and into a warmed pita. I have done a lot of restaurant reviews and this place really impressed me most. The staff is ultra friendly and you get the quick sense this is a family owned restaurant that takes great pride in what they offer. I took photos of each day's purchases and plan to upload them. It was hard for me to deviate from the menu to photograph more menu selections but I was hooked on the first menu item I bought. The owner gave me a free sampler of the pork gyro as well as the flaffel. What places do this? I am originally from near Chicago so I am not as accustomed to restaurants who care intrinsically about their customer. This place.. does. It was a real honor and privilege to try out the Gyropolis restaurant. We will return!

Reviewed March 10, 2017

We try to go about once a week for lunch. The service is fast even if you see a long line, but sometimes if you go during lunch hour it is hard to find a seat. I love the gyro meat and I like the spicy gyro. The pork gyros are new but they are good. You get a choice of sides: rice, fries, small greek salad if you order the combo. Their produce is really fresh and they have a farm where they get some of it in season. I like their hummus platter with the falafal as well but you cannot go wrong with just the basic gyro. They have limited Saturday hours and are closed on Sundays.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Went to lunch here one day with a co-worker around 11:30 and the place was packed! Now I know why, delicious Gyro's. See photos, they were fast and friendly to serve. Limited indoor seating and we were in and out within 30 minutes. Ordered a lamb traditional Gyro for about $8.00. They were not cheap on the meat ( A good thing to myself), the pita bread was soft and warm, and the tzatziki sauce was definitely spot on! Give them a try for a healthier full filling lunch and skip a burger. Thanks for reading and if it helps give a thumbs up.

WHDSM

Been to Gyropolis? Share your experiences!