The hotel is a little out dated. The room was pretty good the bedding was good and the bathroom is very small. It works for what it was made for but not much room. The sink is located right outside of the the shower and the toilet room. That makes it nice so you have more room. This place has a good size indoor pool and Jacuzzi. They also have shuttles that run every hour to the Mall Of America and evey 1/2 hr to the airport. There is also a rental car company located in the hotel. Economy rental. Overall for the money per night It was not a bad choice for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, from its location in the heart of Bloomington, Minnesota, the Ramada is only two miles from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and across the street from Mall of America. For the convenience of our guests, we offer free shuttle service to and from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and Mall of America. The hotel also offers easy access to all major freeways, and a plethora of restaurants and shopping centers. Free High Speed Wireless Internet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Bloomington Minneapolis Airport/Mall Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Mall Of America - Airport Hotel Bloomington
- Ramada Hotel Bloomington
- Ramada Bloomington Minneapolis Airport/Mall Area MN, North America
- Bloomington Ramada